Anna University Admission 2020 – The Application Form For Anna University will release in the Ist week of May 2020. Aspirants who want to take admission in Engineering Courses will apply for the Admission. Students can fill the Application Form till the 4th week of May 2020. The university conducts Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission (TNEA) to offer admission into Anna University. Admit Card will be issued only to those who successfully fill the Application Form of the Anna University. Through TNEA 2020 Exam, admission will be offered in UG Courses of Engineering. Read the complete article for more information related to Anna University like Examination Dates, Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, etc.
Anna University 2020 Admission Dates
Application Process for TANCET 2020 is over now. TANCET stands for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test. Through TANCET students will get admission into M.E, M.Tech, MCA, M.Arch, M.Plan, & MBA courses. Check the dates related to Anna University 2020 Admission in the following table.
For Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission (TNEA)
|Name of the Event||Important Dates|
|Application form starts from||In the month of May 2020|
|Last date to apply for the Exam||4th week of May 2020|
For PG Courses
|Name of the Event||Important Dates|
|Application form started from||7th January 2020|
|Application Form Last date to Apply||4th February 2020|
|Admit Card will be available from||13th February 2020|
|Examination dates||29th February 2020 (For MCA & MBA) & 1st March 2020 (For M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan)|
Anna University Eligibility Criteria 2020
Students must know the Eligibility Criteria before applying for the Anna University Application Form. Eligibility Criteria defines all the terms and conditions which must be fulfilled by the aspirant to fill the Application Form. Check the Anna University 2020 Eligibility Criteria in the following points.
For Engineering Courses
- Educational Requirement – Students must pass their 10th and 12th class from any recognized board or university.
- Domicile Certificate – You must have a domicile certificate of Tamil Nadu state.
- Marks Requirement – Students must secure a minimum of 50% (45% for OBC and 40% for SC/ ST candidates) marks in their qualifying examination.
- For Appearing Student – All those students who are appearing in their 12th class exam are also eligible to apply.
Anna University 2020 Application Form
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission (TNEA) will start from the month of May 2020. Students who want to take admission in south colleges can apply for Anna University. The Application Form will be released in online mode only. In the Application Form, you will need to enter your basic details like Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Address, Mobile Number, Email Id, etc. Students are advised to enter all the details in the Application Form as per their certificate records. Your Application Form will be rejected if you enter any kind of wrong information in it.
Procedure to Apply for Anna University 2020
Here you can check the complete procedure “How to Apply for Anna University “. You have to follow the below mentioned steps to apply for the exam.
- Go to the official website of the Anna University.
- Click on, ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Enter all required personal details like Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID or Phone Number etc in the registration form.
- The student will receive a link on registered ID & phone number.
- After Registration Form, fill academic & educational details asked in the Anna University application form.
- Upload scanned image of photograph, signature & required documents in the prescribed format.
- Check all the details carefully in the Application Form before clicking in final submit button.
- In last pay the Application Fees and take a printout of the Application Form for the future use.
Anna University Admit Card 2020
Hall Ticket is a document that provides authority to the students to appear in the examination. Anna University Hall Ticket serves the same purpose. Admit Card describes all the important details about the student and the examination that is going to be conducted. The details like Exam Centre and the address details are all shared through the Hall Ticket only. It is the most important id proof of the student which must present with him/her at the exam centre. In the absence of the Anna University admit card, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
Important Note – Click Here to read more about BHU UET Application Form 2020.
Exam Pattern will give you an idea of the difficulty level of the Question Paper. Check the Examination Patter. You can check Anna University Exam Pattern for TANCET in the following points.
- Exam Mode – Pen Paper Based
- Total Questions – 100
- Exam Timing – 2 hrs
- Question Type – Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in the exam
- Marking Scheme – 1 mark for each correct response
- Negative marking Scheme – 1/3 marks will be deducted for each incorrect response
|Name of the Course||Total Marks||Number of Questions|
|For MBA Courses||100||100|
|For MCA Courses||100||100|
|For M.Tech/ M.Plan/ M.E./ M.Arch Courses|