BHU UET Admit Card will release in the 4th week of April 2020. It will be released on the official website of BHU UET. You will require Application Number and Date of birth to download the Hall Ticket. It will be issued only to those students who successfully apply for the BHU UET Exam. The Application Form will release in the 2nd week of February 2020. A student must know the Eligibility Criteria before applying for the exam. Your Application Form will be rejected if you do not fulfill all the terms of BHU UET Eligibility Criteria. Read the complete article for more details regarding BHU UET 2020 like Important Dates, How to Download Admit Card, Exam Pattern, etc.
BHU UET 2020 – Important Dates
All those students who are preparing for the BHU UET exam can check here important dates of all the events. The official dates are not declared yet. We are providing here tentative dates.
|Online Form Release Date||2nd week of February 2020||1st week of February 2020|
|Last Date to apply for BHU UET||1st week of March 2020||1st week of March 2020|
|BHU UET Admit Card 2020 Admit Card||4th week of April 2020||2nd week of May 2020|
|Examination Dates||1st to last week of April 2020||2nd to 4th week of May 2020|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of May 2020||Last week of May 2020|
|Starting of the counseling process||1st week of July 2020||1st week of July 2020|
The application for the BHU UET exam will release in the 2nd week of February 2020. In the online form of BHU UET, you have to enter your personal details. These details include the Student’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Address, Mobile Number, Email Id, etc. We provide a direct link here to apply for BHU UET. Students are requested to enter all the details like Name, Father’s Name, Address etc as per their certificate records. If you submit any kind of the wrong information in the Application Form of BHU UET then there are chances that your application form may get rejected. So you should fill the online form very carefully.
BHU UET 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card is the only identity through which student will get an entry in the BHU UET examination hall. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the exam without Hall Ticket. BHU UET Admit Card will release in the 4th week of February 2020. We will update a direct link here to download Hall Ticket. The Conducting Authorities will not send Admit Card separately to any student via post, mail or any other medium. You will need to visit the official website to download the Admit Card.
Click Here to read more Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card 2020.
How to Download BHU UET Admit Card 2020
This section is beneficial for those candidates who don’t have an idea “How to Download BHU UET Admit Card”. You just need to follow the below-mentioned steps to download Admit Card.
- Go to the official website of BHU UET.
- On the homepage, you will see many options.
- Click on the “BHU UET 2020 Admit Card” link.
- You will be redirected to a new tab.
- Enter Application Number and Date of birth at the login portal.
- Click on the submit button.
- Your BHU UET Hall Ticket will appear on the screen.
- Download it and tale 2 to 3 printout copy for future use.
Details Available on BHU UET Admit Card 2020
Admit Card will contain some detail related to the candidate on it. If you have any kind of error or discrepancy in Admit Card then contact Conducting Authorities as soon as possible. The student will see the below mentioned details on their BHU UET Admit Card after downloading it.
- Name of the Student
- Exam Name
- The timing of the exam
- Address of the Examination Center
- Reporting time
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Instructions for the candidates to follow on the day of the exam.
BHU UET Exam Pattern
Check the BHU UET 2020 Exam Pattern in the following points. By knowing Exam Pattern you will get an idea of the Question Paper.
For Undergraduate Entrance Test
- Mode of the Exam – Online
- Language – Hindi and English language
- Exam Duration – The duration of the exam will be 2 hours and 2½ hours according to the course.
- No of Questions – 150
- Question Type – Multiple Choice Question
- Total Marks – 450
- Marking Scheme – For each correct answer, 3 marks will be awarded. For every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
For Postgraduate Entrance Test
- Mode of the Exam – Online
- Exam Duration – 2 hrs
- Total Section – There will be two sections in the exam paper – A & B.
- No of Questions – 120
- Total Marks – 360
- Marking Scheme – 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer. For each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.