BHU UET Application Form 2020 – It is a National level exam conducted in India. Banaras Hindu University conducts BHU UET 2020 for admission to undergraduate courses. The Application Form for the BHU UET exam will be released in the 2nd week of February 2020. You will be able to fill the BHU UET Application Form 2020 on the official website. Admit Card will be issued only to those students who successfully apply for BHU UET 2020. Students are requested to regularly visit our page for any latest update regarding BHU 2020 like Application Form, Examination Pattern, Admit Card, etc.
BHU UET 2020 – Quick Overview
|Conducting Authority||Banaras Hindu University|
|Duration of the Exam||Maximum 2:30 hours|
|Question Types||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Courses Available||B.A.(H), B.Com. (H), B.A. LL.B. (Hons), LL.B., B.P.Ed., B.P.A., B.F.A. B.Voc., B.Ed.|
|No of Seats||8000|
BHU UET 2020 – Important Dates
The exam date for BHU UET 2020 has been released. All students who are going to appear in the exam must know important dates and details related to all the events of the exam. It will keep you updated about every upcoming event. Check all important dates in the following table.
|BHU UET Application Form 2020 Release Date||2nd week of February 2020|
|Last date to fill the Application Form||2nd week of March 2020|
|BHU UET Admit Card Release Date||2nd week of May 2020|
|Examination Dates||2nd week of May 2020|
|Practical examination for BPA||4th week of May 2020|
|Physical Fitness Test for B.P.Ed.||1st week of June 2020|
|Practical examination for BFA||2nd week of June|
|BHU UET Answer Key Release Date||After a few days of completion of the exam|
|Declaration of the Result||3rd week of June 2020|
BHU UET Eligibility Criteria
A student must know the BHU UET Eligibility Criteria before applying for the exam. By knowing the Eligibility Criteria, you will get an idea of whether you are capable to apply for the exam or not. Students can check the BHU UET 2020 Eligibility Criteria in the following table.
For LLB (Hons) Students
- Marks Requirement: Candidate in the qualifying exam should have passed with 50% marks.
- Age Limit Criteria – Student should not be more than 30 years of age, as on 1st July 2020.
- Required Exam – Student should have passed Graduate degree in BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com or it’s equivalent from the recognized university.
For MBA Aspirants
- Required Exam – Candidate must have done Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Technology, Medicine, Education, Law or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Required Marks – Students must have obtained 55% marks (45% marks for ST/SC) aggregate from any recognized University/ Institute.
- Appearing Students – All those who are appearing in the final year of their qualifying examination can also apply.
For B.Com (Hons) Aspirants
- Required Exam – Must pass the 12th or equivalent exam from the recognized board.
- Subjects – Must pass 12th level with the subjects of Economics/Commerce/ Computer Science/ Maths/ Finance/ Financial Markets Management.
- Minimum Marks – You must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
- Age Limit Criteria – Aspirant should not be more than 22 years, as on 1st July 2020.
Click Here to read more about NEET Answer Key 2020.
BHU UET 2020 Application Form
In this article, students can check tentative dates for BHU UET 2020. The Application Form will be released in the 2nd week of February 2020. All eligible and interested students can apply for the exam. Application Form will be released in online mode only. In the BHU UET 2020 form, you will be asked to enter your personal details. These details include the Student’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Address of the Aspirant, Email Id, Phone Number, etc. Your Application Form will be rejected if you provide any kind of wrong information in it. Students are advised to fill all the details in the BHU UET Application Form as per their certificate records.
Steps to Fill BHU UET Application Form 2020
Students just need to follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for BHU UET 2020.
- Go to the official website of the BHU UET.
- On the homepage ‘Click here to apply’ link.
- Click on the ‘Register’ button.
- Enter basic details like name, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, email ID and etc.
- After that click on the ‘sign up’ button.
- Click on the ‘confirm’ button.
- Now login at the portal by entering your application number and password.
- First, you have to choose the course.
- In the Application Form, you will need to enter the details like personal, education, address, etc. carefully.
- Upload photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Click on the ‘Save and continue’ button.
- Pay the application fees through online or offline mode.
- Check all the details carefully and then click on the ‘Confirm and submit’ button.
- In last pay the Application Fees and take a printout of the Application Form for future use.
BHU UET Admit Card
No hard copy or soft copy of BHU UET 2020 Admit Card will be sent to any student via post, mail or any other medium individually. It is the most important identity proof for the aspirant to take entry in the examination hall. No student will be allowed to take part in the exam without the Admit Card. All students are advised here to read all the instructions carefully written on the BHU UET Hall Ticket.
BHU UET Examination Pattern 2020
Students who are preparing for the BHU UET exam can check the Exam Pattern here. It will help them during the preparations. By knowing the BHU UET 2020 Exam Pattern, you will get an idea of the difficulty level of the Exam.
- Mode of the Exam – Computer Based Mode (Online Mode)
- Language – English & Hindi language.
- Duration of the Exam – 2 and 2½ hours as per the course.
- No of Question – 150
- Type of Questions – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Total Marks – 450
- Marking Scheme – 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer. For every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.