Central Board of Secondary Education will release the CBSE 12th admit card 2020 in the month of January 2020. You will be able to download the admit card of CBSE 12th class 2020 by entering application number, previous year’s roll number or candidate’s name. Students can also contact their respective schools for getting the hardcopy of the Admit Card. Students must bring their admit card while appearing in the board examination. It is only identity proof through which students will get an entry in the examination hall. It will contain some important details like Student’s Name, Roll Number, Exam Dates, Examination Venue, etc. Read the complete article to know more about CBSE 2020 admit card for class 12th.
CBSE 12th Admit Card 2020 Dates
Admit Card will be available for a limited time period on the official website of CBSE. Check here the tentative dates related to CBSE Board 12th Exam. The official dates will be published after the declaration.
CBSE 12th Admit Card 2020 for private candidates
January 19, 2020
CBSE 12th Hall Ticket for Regular Students
January 30, 2020
|Examination Dates||From the month of February 2020|
CBSE Compartment Admit Card for Regular & Private candidates
In the month of June 2020
Compartment Exam Dates
|First Week of July 2020|
CBSE 12th Admit Card
The Board will release the Hall Ticket in the month of January 2020. It will release on the official website of CBSE i.e cbse.nic.in. Students will require Registration Number and date of birth to download the CBSE 12th Admit Card 2020. No one will be allowed to take entry in the exam hall without the Hall Ticket. It is the most important id for the aspirant. The Conducting Authorities will not send the Admit Card individually to any student via mail, post or any other medium.
Procedure to download CBSE Admit Card 2020
This section is useful for those students who are not aware of the process “How to Download Admit Card”. A student just needs to follow the below-mentioned steps to download the Admit Card.
- First, go to the official website of CBSE i.e cbse.nic.in.
- Click on the Admit Card link.
- You will be redirected to a new window.
- Enter Registration Number and Date of Birth at the portal.
- Click on the submit button.
- Your Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Check all details carefully on the Admit Card.
- In last take a printout of the Admit Card for future use.
Details Available on the Admit Card
CBSE 12th Admit Card will contain the following details.
- Roll Number of the student
- Name of the student
- Date of birth of the Candidate
- Name of the Exam
- Subject Code
- Date and Timing of the Exam
- Name & Address of Examination Centre
- Subjects and their codes in which students are appearing
- General Instructions for the student
CBSE 12th Improvement Exam Admit Card
Central Board of Secondary Education conducts improvement examination every year once the results are out. It is Conducted for those students who find themselves capable of more marks than what they have got in the exam. Students studying in class 12th will be able to download their CBSE Improvement Exam admit card from the official web portal. Every year more than lakh Candidates enthusiastically apply for improvement exam. All the students are hereby informed that they will only be permitted to give the Improvement examination when they produce a valid Hall Ticket otherwise not.
Important Note – Click Here to read more about CBSE 10th Admit Card 2020.
Preparation Tips for 12th Class Students
- Make a proper time table and strictly follow that.
- 2 to 3 months are more than enough to secure 90 above marks in CBSE Board if you study 5 to 6 hrs daily.
- Make short notes of the important topics.
- Sleep early, get up early in the morning, have a proper breakfast and then study.
- Solve previous year question papers.
- Do exercise daily.
- Meditate properly.
- Keep yourself away from all distractions like Social Media, Parties, etc.