COMEDK Counselling 2019 | Counselling Procedure for COMEDK 2019 exam is due in the month of July 2019. The Consortium of Medical, Engineering, Dental College of Karnataka organizes the COMEDK Counselling 2019 to grant admissions in the Participating colleges of COMEDK. If you are going to appear in the examination of COMEDK then, you would receive your result soon. If qualified you would be required to appear for the COMEDK UGET 2019 Counselling to secure your seat in the colleges in Karnataka. Read this article to know all the important details of COMEDK Counselling 2019, COMEDK Seat Allotment, COMEDK Choice Filling and much more.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Counselling Important Details
- Counselling Rounds: maximum 2 rounds
- Counselling Sessions: maximum of 7 sessions per round
- Counselling Stages: 5 namely Registration, Fee Payment, Choice Filing, Allotment of Seats and Document Verification
- Who can apply? – qualifiers of COMEDK UGET (engineering) and NATA exam qualifiers (architecture). But, candidates must register online to take part in counselling.
- Candidates who wish to take admission in any college under the ERA Foundation must contact the college directly since they will have a separate counselling procedure.
COMEDK Counselling 2019 Schedule
The authorities will conduct the counselling of COMEDK UGET for the qualified candidates of the entrance exam. COMEDK UGET 2019 counselling will be organised in the third week of July tentatively for which candidates will have to report to the institute allotted for biometric, document and photo verification. It is to be noted that COMEDK UGET counselling 2019 will be in offline mode which means candidates will have to be present physically to participate in counselling. COMEDK UGET counselling schedule will be released in June/ July 2019. A tentative calendar is mentioned below:
|Rank 1 – 3000||July 16, 2019|
|Rank 3001 – 6000||July 17, 2019|
|Rank 6001 – 9000||July 18, 2019|
|Rank 9001 – 12600||July 19, 2019|
|Rank 12601 – 16800||July 20, 2019|
|Rank 16801 – 21600||July 21, 2019|
|Rank 21601 – 27000||July 22, 2019|
|Rank 27001 – 33000||July 23, 2019|
|Rank 33001 – 40200||July 24, 2019|
|Rank 40201 – 48600||July 25, 2019|
|Rank 48601 – 61500||July 26, 2019|
COMEDK UGET 2019 Counselling
The process of Counselling is to allot seats in the Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges to the qualified candidates. COMEDK UGET 2019 Counselling serves the same purpose in offline mode. That means the candidates have to be physically present at the Counselling centres and complete their process of Counselling. For the candidates, we have described the complete process in detail below. Check the Procedure to complete COMEDK Counselling 2019.
To begin with, aspirants will have to register for COMEDK Counselling 2019. To be able to register online, candidates will have to log in using their COMEDK login credentials (application number and password). Aspirants who are eligible to appear for the COMEDK 2019 Counselling Process need to register as well as pay the tuition fee (partial payment) before the last date. Option Entry facility will be available only to those aspirants who have registered and made partial fee payment of Rs 5000/-within due time.
Choice Filling and locking
At this step, aspirants are required to fill in their choices of course and colleges. Aspirants need to be absolutely sure while entering the details as their options/preferences will be taken into consideration while allotting of college seats. Before round 1 of COMEDK Counselling, you must submit your choices and lock your preferences. After this, candidates are requested to take a print out of their selected and saved choices after confirming them. Before starting the option entry process, aspirants should consider the following factors.
- Your choice of stream, college and preference order
- Cut off ranks of the earlier year
- Reserved category
- Research on the choice of college-its faculty, results of the previous years, infrastructure, placements, and availability of good hostel facility-please also visit the AICTE, college website for details on colleges
- Read through the process document, notifications and instruction on www.comedk.org carefully for the criteria followed by the computer on the allotment of seats.
- Discuss with your parents and family members before finalizing your options
Read More About: JEE Main Cut off 2019
Remember, any minor error in entering the college or course in option entry form can result in loss of a seat that you may be interested in /deserve. Hence candidates are advised to recheck the saved preferences after completing option entry
COMEDK Mock allotment
Once the option entry process is done, COMEDK organizes mock allotment of seats and status of the same is published on the exam’s official website. At this stage, aspirants need to ascertain the college and course allotted to them. If they want to change/modify the options, they can do the same within the due date and time. Based on the modified option entry, final allotment is held. Aspirants are advised to save the changes periodically.
Allotment Of seats
The allotment of seats to candidates is done on the basis of the rank secured by aspirants in COMEDK exam and their preferred choices. The availability of seats in the courses offered through COMEDK at various colleges in the state that accept the COMEDK scores will be released on the official website. This is to keep the candidates and their parents informed before the first round of COMEDK counselling is held.
Applicants who are allotted seats will be able to download their verification entry card only after payment of the fee in online mode. The verification entry card is to be produced at the time of document verification. Aspirants who are selected will be required to report at the allotted centres for document and biometric verification in Bangalore. Aspirants will receive the original confirmed allotment letters from COMEDK only after they successfully complete the admission process.
Post seat allotment choices
Seat Allotment will be made on the basis of the merit/ rank of the aspirants and their preference order entered at the time of option entry and locking.
Document verification and allotment letter
The original allotment letter after round 1 of COMEDK counselling is issued to aspirants who have accepted their allotment results in round 1. For all other aspirants who have not accepted their allotment results in round 1 but accepted the same in round 2, the allotment letter will be issued after the round 2 of COMEDK counselling is successfully held.
List of Documents
The candidates are required to submit the following set of documents for the verification in Original, along with a set of photocopy of the same document. Make sure if you belong to any specific category, you provide the necessary document too.
- COMEDK Online Application Form
- COMEDK Rank Card
- COMEDK TAT with the signature of Invigilator
- COMEDK Verification Entry Card
- Fee Payment Receipt of Rs 55000/-
- Candidate Original ID proof
- Parents /Guardian’s Original ID proof
- Date of Birth Proof of Candidate(SSLC Certificate/Government document)
- PUC/ 12th Std or equivalent Marks Card
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate from Tahsildar/above
- Tulu Minority Certificate –Issued by Principal of school/school record showing “mother tongue”
- Religious minority certificate Christian- Issued by Principal of school/school record showing “Religion”
- HKR Eligibility certificate
- Karnataka domicile certificate Issued by Revenue authority, not below the rank of Tahsildar
- Parents study proof in Karnataka for 7 years
- Candidates study proof in Karnataka for 7 years including 10th or 12th in Karnataka
Document Verification Venue
Candidates will have to report at the below address in order to get their documents verified as a part of COMEDK counselling process.
NMKRV College for Women, Mangala Mantapa,3rd Block Jayanagar, Bangalore, Karnataka