Delhi University Result 2020 – The University of Delhi releases the result for all the DU Colleges. There are around 100 colleges which are affiliated to Delhi University. You will need to visit the official website to download the Delhi University Exam Result 2020 for undergraduate, Post Graduate, Regular, Supplementary, Revaluation. You can also check DU semester wise results with the help of the link provided in this article. All students who appeared in the exam can check their result here after declaration. You will require Registration Number and Password to check the DU 2020 Result. Download all the Results regarding the B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, B.B.A, etc through this article.
Delhi University 2020 Result Dates
The Application Form for the Delhi University Entrance Test known as DUET will be released on 2nd March 2020. After Completion of the exam Delhi University will declare the result. Check the dates related to DU Result 2020 in the following table.
|DUET Online Form Release Date||March 2nd to March 31st, 2020|
|Admit Card will be available From||30th April 2020|
|Entrance Examination Dates||2nd June to 9th June 2020|
|Declaration of the Result||25th June 2020|
Delhi University 2020 Result
The University of Delhi release DU Result Semester wise. The Result is published on the Official Website of DU and candidates can select the semester course exam they have applied for and check their Results/marks. Delhi University releases the Result of both Graduate and Post Graduate Courses. To check the Result of any semester, candidates have to enter their Registration Number/ Roll Number/ Name. Therefore all those students who have appeared in DU Semester Exam 2020, can get all the details regarding Semester Result 2020 of Delhi University. You can also check the result details from our website, as we provide a direct link to the DU Result 2020.
Important Note – Click Here to read more about NEET State Rank 2020.
How to check DU Result 2020
There are many students who don’t know how to check their results. For them, we are providing here step by step procedure to check DU 2020 Result in the following points.
- Head to the official website of the Delhi University.
- On the homepage click on the “Result Section”.
- Result Portal will open on the screen.
- Enter Course, Semester, Registration Number or any information which will be asked at the portal.
- Click on the submit button.
- Your Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take 2 to 3 printout copies for future use.
Details Available on the Delhi University Result 2020
Students are advised to notify the Conducting Authority if they is any kind of incorrect information on the DU Result. After downloading the result, it will contain the following details.
- Name of the Candidate
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Marks Secured by the candidate in the exam
- Total Number of Marks
- Status of the Result
- Course Name
- Semester Name
- List of Instructions
DU Result 2020 Highlights
|University Name||Delhi University|
|Name of the Exam||DU UG and PG Exams 2020|
|Courses Offred in the University||All Degree, UG and PG Courses|
|Result Release Mode||Released Online|
|Official Website of DU||www.du.ac.in|
Delhi University Courses
- UG Courses – B.A, B.Ed, B.EI.Ed., B.L.I.S., B.Sc., BFA Fine Arts, Etc. Post Graduate Courses like LL.M., M.A., M.C.A., M.Sc., M.C.A, M.Tech., etc. And Certificate/ Diploma/ Advanced Diploma programs (Certificate Course (Punjabi, retail management, Sanskrit, Travel and Tourism, journalism, etc.) Diploma (Spanish Language, Polish Language, Slovak Language, Pharmacy, Italian, Modern Arabic, etc.), P.G. Diploma (Cosmetology, Spanish Technology, Health and Social Gerontology, Bulgarian Language, etc.)).
- M.Phil Courses – Anthropology, German, Clinical Psychology, Political Science, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Sociology, etc.
- PhD Courses – PhD African Studies, Genetics, Botany, Home Science, Zoology, Sanskrit, Fabric and Apparel Science, etc.
- 3 year UG Courses – B.Tech (Computer Science, Electronics, Food Technology, Instrumentation and Polymer Science.)