IIT Madras released GATE 2019 Application Form online on 1st September 2018. The interested and eligible candidates had applied by submitting the form. The application form was available online at gate.iitm.ac.in. The admit card has been released by the conducting body on 4th January 2019. Candidates have to carry the admit card at the examination center so that they can sit for the exam. The examination is going to start on 2nd February 2018. GATE Application Form was available at the website gate.iitm.ac.in.
GATE Application Form 2019
The application form was made available so that the candidates can apply and participate in the recruitment process. The application form is filled by those candidates who want to pursue either M.Tech from NIT/IIT or secure a job in any of the PSU’s. Every year GATE Application Form is released online. The application form should be filled by using correct details only otherwise the concerned authority does not accept the application. Before filling the application form, one should read the complete notification to get the information in detail. We will update the information of GATE Application Form here at recruitmentforms.in
Important Dates of GATE 2019
The dates which are important for a candidate as of now is updated here in the table available below. We will update the date of other related events as soon as it shall be available.
|Application form release date||01/09/2018|
|Phase – I Application Submission last date||21/09/2018|
|Phase – II Application Submission last date||01/10/2018|
|GATE Admit Card release date||04/01/2019|
|Exam Date||2nd & 3rd and 9th & 10th Feb. 2019|
|Result declare date||16/03/2018|
Steps To Fill GATE Online Form
It is important that candidates should be aware of the correct procedure to fill the application form. The exam conducting body rejects the online form of those candidates who do not follow the instructions. Make sure that you are not filling incorrect information in the GATE Application Form otherwise your name shall also be listed in the rejected candidates list. We will provide the link to fill the next GATE application form on this page. To help the candidates, we are providing the instructions to follow while filling the application form.
- Click on the link – gate.iitm.ac.in
- Then fill the application form using correct details such as Name, Age, DOB, Educational Qualification etc.
- Fill your Name, Parent’s Name, DOB as printed in the high school certificate/mark sheet.
- After that fill the educational details, address and other information mandatory for applying.
- Mention a valid contact number and email address for further communication.
- Upload your recent photo and signature.
- Make payment of the application fee by using the available modes.
- Take the printout of it and keep it safe for further use.
Important Points About GATE Application Form
- Submit the application form only online.
- Make payment of the application fee inorder to submit the form.
- Fill the application form using correct details only.
- Try to submit the form as early as possible in order to avaoid the last minute rush.