JEECUP Eligibility Criteria 2020: There are a certain set of requirements that candidates need to fulfill in order to apply for whichever exam they are interested in. Same is the case when an individual is applying for JEECUP 2020 exam. Moreover, these requirements when placed together form the JEECUP Eligibility Criteria 2020. Therefore, students are requested to read the criteria carefully before applying for the entrance exam. The criteria will help applicants to know whether they are eligible or not. After checking the complete criteria if they find themselves eligible then they can move ahead to apply for the UP Polytechnic. Thus, JEECUP 2020 eligibility criteria play an important role through which candidates can check their eligibility. As a result, eligible students will be able to fill the application form. Refer to the article below to know more about the eligibility criteria and application form.
Summary of UP JEECUP 2020 exam
JEECUP 2020 also known as UPJEE 2020 is a state level entrance exam. Candidates who are seeking admission in Polytechnic Diploma, PG Diploma, and Post Diploma can apply for this exam. Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE) is responsible for conducting the exam of UP Polytechnic. JEECUP stands for Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh and qualifying it will certainly provide admission in various private and government institutes of UP. Moreover, applicants who desire to apply for this exam can fill the Polytechnic Form in the second week of December 2020.
JEECUP 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before proceeding to apply for the entrance examination, go through the eligibility criteria. Only eligible aspirants are allowed to register and fill the application form. Additionally, the exam conducting body will accept the applications of those who meet the eligibility criteria else it will face rejection. However, the JEECUP Eligibility Criteria 2020 varies according to the course available for admission. Check complete eligibility criteria from below:
The following requirements are essential for every individual no matter for which course he or she is applying:
- Candidates must have a domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- An aspiring student must have passed 12th standard or equivalent exam from a recognized board or university.
- The student must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in class 12th.
Also Read Here : NID online application form 2020
JEECUP Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria 2020 of Different Courses
Group A – Diploma in Engineering and Technology
- Candidates must have qualified class 10th
- They must have obtained at least 35% marks in the 10th standard
Group B – Agriculture Engineering
- Applicants must have passed class 10th or appeared in class 12th with the Agriculture subject
Group C – Fashion Design Diploma, Home Science and Textile Design and Engineering.
- Applying students must have completed 10th standard
- They must have a minimum of 35% marks in class 10th.
Group D – Diploma in Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice, Library and Information Science
- Aspirants must have passed class 12th or appeared with English and Hindi as mandatory subjects.
Group E – Pharmacy Diploma.
- Candidates must have qualified class 12th with Science
- General and OBC category candidates must have secured 50% in the qualifying exam
- SC and ST category candidates must have obtained at least 45% in class 12th.
Group F – Post Graduate in Biotechnology
- The desiring applicant who have qualified B.Sc or appeared in Biology, Chemistry/Biochemistry are eligible to fill JEECUP online form.
Group G – Post Graduate Diploma Courses.
- Aspirants must have done Graduation in any of the disciplines.
Group H – Diploma in Hotel Management.
- Students must have cleared 12th standard
- Those belonging to the General and OBC category must have 50 % marks while those belonging to SC and ST category must at least 45% marks.
Group I – Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.
- Candidates must have passed class 12th with Science subject
- They must have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
Group J – Post Diploma in Information Technology.
- Aspirants who have qualified Engineering Diploma or appeared from BTEUP affiliated institute are eligible to apply.
JEECUP Application Form 2020
UPBTE Authority will release the JEECUP Online Application Form 2020 for those who wish to apply for the exam. Applicants can avail the form in the second week of December 2020 from the official website. However, the authority will allow only eligible students to fill the applications. Furthermore, the application process involves a number of steps. These steps are listed below:
- The first and foremost step is to fill personal. qualification and contact details. These details must be correct and relevant.
- After filling the details, candidates have to select the exam centre where they need to appear for taking the exam.
- In this step, applicants have to upload scanned images of their photograph and signature. These images must be in the required specifications as prescribed by the concerned authority.
- Once the JEECUP 2020 application form will be entirely filled, aspirants need to pay an application fee. This fee differs as per the category of an individual. Students can pay an application fee either in online mode or in offline mode.
- Now submit the application form before the due date which is probably in the second week of February 2020.
- Finally, take a printout of the submitted form for future use.