KCET Admit Card 2020 – It will be released on 10th April 2020. Hall Ticket will be released in online mode. Students will be able to download KCET Admit Card 2020 from the official website. Students will require Registration Number and Date of Birth at the portal to download the KCET Hall Ticket. It will be issued only to those who successfully apply for the exam. It must be noted that the students will also have to book their KCET Exam slot before downloading the Hall Ticket. Students are requested to go through the complete article for more details related to the KCET 2020 exam like Important Dates, Admit Card, How to download Admit Card, Examination Pattern, Syllabus, etc.
KCET 2020 – Important Dates
The exam date for the KCET Exam has been released. Aspirants who filled the Application Form must know important dates and details related to all the events of the exam. It will keep you updated about every upcoming event of the KCET 2020 exam. Check all important dates in the table mentioned below.
|Name of the Event||Important Date|
|Online Form Release Date||5th February 2020|
|Last date to fill the Application Form||2nd March 2020|
|Deadline to submit the fees||6th March 2020|
|Application Form Correction Window||19th – 27th March 2020|
|Examination Dates||22nd April (for Biology & Maths) and 23rd April (for Physics & Chemistry)|
KCET 2020 Admit Card
No hard copy or soft copy of the Hall Ticket will be sent to any KCET Aspirant via post, mail or any other medium individually. KCET 2020 Admit Card is the most important identity proof for the student to take entry in the examination hall. No student will be allowed to take part in the KCET examination without the Hall Ticket. Aspirants are advised here to read all the instructions carefully written on the KCET Hall Ticket 2020.
Important Note – Click Here to check Kerala Board Result 2020.
How to Download KCET Admit Card 2020
In this section, you can check the process “How to download the Admit Card”. You just need to follow the below-mentioned steps to download the KCET Admit Card 2020.
- First to the official website of KCET.
- On the homepage, click on the KCET Admit Card link.
- The login window will display open on the screen.
- Enter the application number and date of birth at the portal provided by conducting authorities at the time of registration.
- Click on the submit button.
- KCET Hall Ticket will appear on the screen.
- Students are advised to check all the details carefully on the KCET 2020 Admit Card.
- In last take a printout of the Admit Card for the further processes.
Information Available on the Admit Card
A student must present with their KCET Hall Ticket at the Examination Center. Before taking the printout students must check the information on the admit card. The details listed below must be correct on your Hall Ticket.
- Name of the Aspirant
- Examination Venue
- Examination timing of KCET
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Student
KCET Examination Pattern
Here students can check the KCET 2020 Exam Pattern. By knowing the exam pattern, you will get an idea of the difficulty level of the KCET Test. It will help you during the preparation of the exam and boost up your performance.
- Exam Mode – The Conducting Authorities will conduct the KCET exam in offline mode.
- Exam Timing – 80 minutes will be given for each subject/paper.
- Maximum Marks – Each paper will be of 60 marks. Total will be of 180 marks.
- Question Type – Objective Type Questions will be asked in the exam.
- Marking scheme – Each question will carry 1 mark.
- Negative marking – No negative marking for incorrect or unattempted question.
|Name of the Subject||Total Marks|