The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala conduct KEAM 2019 counselling in the month of June. Only those student are taking part in the KEAM 2019 counselling process who successfully cleared the cutoff marks of the exam. Candidates filled choices of colleges and branches in the order of preference in the list. Colleges will be allotted to candidates on the basis of rank in the final merit list. Through the KEAM 2019 exam student gets admission to the various courses and colleges under the Engineering/Architecture/Pharmacy/Medical streams in the Kerala state. Candidates are advised to go through the complete article for more details like KEAM 2019 counselling, result, Centre allotment process etc.
KEAM 2019 Counselling Important Dates
All the students who appeared in the KEAM 2019 exam should know these dates. The Counselling process for KEAM 2019 starts from 4th week of June 2019. Kindly check all the information mentioned below.
|1)||KEAM 2019 test date paper 1 and paper 2||2 and 3 May 2019|
|2)||Release of KEAM 2019 scorecard||21 May 2019|
|3)||Final merit list of KEAM 2019||In the month of June 2019|
|4)||Date of online registration for option||24 June 2019|
|5)||Trial allotment||27th June 2019|
|6)||Last date for option registration||30 June 2019|
|7)||List of the first allotment||30 June 2019|
|8)||Seat acceptance along with the fee payment||1 July to 5 July 2019|
|9)||Report at allotted college||From 6th July to 12th July 2019|
|10)||Online option confirmation (2nd round)||Ist to 2nd week of July 2019|
|11)||Date of 2nd allotment of result||2nd week of July 2019|
|12)||Seat acceptance with fee payment||2nd week of July 2019|
KEAM 2019 Counselling Procedure
The counselling procedure for KEAM 2019 is conducted by Commissioner of Engineering entrance in the month of June. It starts just after the announcement of the final merit list. In the procedure, you have to follow all the steps mentioned below.
Also Read Here : TSLPRB Recruitment 2019.
1) Online registration for KEAM counselling 2019 process
- Go the official website of – cee-kerala.org.
- Click on candidate login portal present there.
- Enter application number and password provided by conducting authorities at the time of registration.
- Registration page for the counselling process will open.
2) Preferred choice and locking
In the registration form for counselling process 2019, you will be asked preferred colleges and branches. The aspirants can fill their maximum choices as possible. After filling the choices don’t forget to save them. Take a printout for future use.
3) Trial allotment
- Trial allotment will be organized by conducting authorities.
- It will give an approximate idea to the candidate about the colleges and courses candidate will get in KEAM 2019 counselling process.
- Seats allotted by trial allotment are not final.
4) Seat allotment with fee payment
- Finally, seats will be allotted to the candidates through Centralized Process Allotment (CAP).
- Download the brochure and take printout which will contain the information of allotted college, branch and fee payment confirmation.
- Admission will be confirmed after reporting to the institute or college.
After allotment of seat, you have to report at the college or counselling centre for the verification of the document. If any candidate failed to submit any required document then his/her candidature will be cancelled. Kindly check all required documents in KEAM counselling 2019 process mentioned below.
Proof of Date of Birth
Allotment Memo issued by CEE
Fee Receipt issued by Bank
Transfer Certificate from last attended institute
Physical Fitness Certificate
- 10th certificate
- 12th mark sheet
KEAM 2019 Tie-Breaking Criteria
Students will get colleges in KEAM 2019 counselling process according to their rank. If two students secured same marks in KEAM 2019 exam then their rank will be differentiated by tie-breaking criteria which are as follows.
- An aspirant who gets higher marks in Mathematics will get priority in the rank list.
- If the tie still exists then a candidate who has higher marks in Physics will be placed higher.
- If a tie still not broken then the candidates with higher standardized marks in Mathematics of the 12th class will be given a higher ranking.
- Higher marks in Physics during 12th class examinations will be given higher rank.
- Those candidates who are older in age will be ranked higher in a rank list if the tie still not broken in the first 4 steps.
Statistics of KEAM 2018
Here we mention KEAM 2018 statistical data analysis. You can check in the following table.
|Male aspirant||Female aspirant||Total candidates|
|Number of candidates appeared||46,763||43,470||90,233|
|Qualified in the entrance test||28,622||29,646||58,268|
|Included in the rank list||23,743||22,943||46,686|