Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019 -20 | Kendriya Vidyalaya was inviting KVS Application Form 2019 for the KV Admissions 2019 -20 for Class 2-12th except for Class 11th. Students were able to apply until 9th April 2019. Currently, Detailed Selection List for KV Admission 2019 -20 is pending to be released on the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan – kvsangathan.nic.in. Admission Process for the 11th class will start after the board results for class 10th is declared. Read the complete article for all the important information for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019 -20. KV Admission 2019 -20 Registration for 11th Class will be announced here soon. The candidates can also check the KV Application Status here.
Latest Update: KV Application Form 2019 -20 Registration is already over for class 2-12th except class 11th. Selection List will be declared soon. KV Application for Class 11th Admission will release 10 days after the declaration of 10th Result.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Dates 2019 -20
In the table given below, we are providing you with the Important details of Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Dates 2019. The candidates who have applied or are going to apply should check these dates before they move ahead. On this page, we will regularly provide you with the latest updates released by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. Either visit the page regularly or follow us for the latest updates. We will make sure to provide you with the latest updates as soon as they are released on the official website.
|Notification for admission||27 February 2019|
|Online registration for class-I||1 March 2019 at 8 AM|
|Last date for registration for class- I||19 March 2019 at 4 PM|
|The release of provisional selection list and admission for class-I||1st List -26 Mar 2019
2nd List – 09 Apr 2019 (Only if seat are vacant)
|Third provisional selection list only if seat remain vacant||3rd List – 23 Apr 2019|
|Second notification for RTE provision, ST, SC (if sufficient registration not received)||Notification – 30 Mar 2019
Registration – 30 Mar to 06 Apr 2019
Admission – 08 Apr to 15 Apr 2019
|Registration for class-II onwards (except class-XI)||02 April 2019 8:00 AM|
|Last date of registration class 2-8||09 Apr 2019 till 4:00 PM|
|Display of selection list for class-II onwards||12 April 2019|
|Admission to class-II onwards||12 April 2019 to 20 Apr 2019|
|Last date for admission (except for XI)||30 April 2019|
|For KV student only: Registration for class- XI||Within 10 days after the declaration of class 10 board result|
|For KV student only: Declaration of selection list and admission for class-XI||Within 20 days after the declaration of class X board result|
|For Non- KV students: Registration, admission in class 11||Only if the seat remains vacant after the admission of KV students in class 11|
|Last date for admission to class-XI||01 July 2019|
Important Details of KV Admission 2019 -20
The table shown below mentions important details of the KV Admission 2019 -20. The candidates who are applying for the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019 should check these details for the basic information details at once. We advise candidates to visit the official website for more details. Or drop in your comments and queries and we will get right back to you with the solutions.
|Admission Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019|
|Article type||KV Admission Information|
|Conducting body||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Affiliation||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Mode of the application||Online/Offline|
Also Read Here: UP Scholarship Status 2019-2o
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019 -20
Kendriya Vidyalaya is a summation of 1093 central government schools affiliated to the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) of the Government of India. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan oversees the functioning of all KVS schools in India. The admission procedure for all schools is unified as per the KVS Admission guidelines that are published every year by the center. Kendriya Vidyalaya Admissions take place for the Admissions of students from Class 1st to 12th. Though, the admission process is carried out in 3 stages. First, Class 1 Admissions are completed. Then, Class 2nd to 12th go through the Admission Procedure except for Class 11th. KVS Registration for Class 11th is only conducted after the results for class 10th is completed.
Eligibility Criteria for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019
To get admissions in Kendriya Vidyalaya, students must be of a specific age to be granted seats in a class. Also, the candidate must have cleared the qualifying examination. Age relaxation and special preferences are given to the reserved category candidates. Let us discuss all of it in detail one by one.
Eligibility Criteria are basic categories that the candidate must fulfill to be able to apply for the admissions. If you are aspiring for the admissions, you will aspire that the same level of competition and process transparency is a necessity.
The candidates applying for the KV Admissions 2019 must be among the Age Limit Criteria as mentioned below. For each class, separate Age Limit is mentioned.
|Class||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|I||05 years||07 years|
|II||06 years||08 years|
|III||07 years||09 years|
|IV||08 years||10 years|
|V||09 years||11 years|
|VI||10 years||12 years|
|VII||11 years||13 years|
|VIII||12 years||14 years|
|IX||13 years||15 years|
|X||14 years||16 years|
Some of the reserved categories are allowed relaxation in the age limit. The candidates of reserved category must prove that they belong to the mentioned category through Valid, Original Certificates.
- For physically handicapped candidates, the age limit is relaxable by 02 years in the case.
- For Class IX candidates, there is no age restriction provided the candidate is seeking admission into class X in the same year.
- For Class XII candidates, there is no age limit provided there is no break in the continuous study.
Eligibility for Class 11th Admission
There are some specific eligibility criteria that must be followed to apply for the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019 -20. The candidates must fulfill these eligibility criteria before applying for KV Admissions. KV Admission 2019 Registrations will start 10 days after the declaration of 10th Board results. Following criteria are required:
- No age limit is considered for 11th Admissions.
- If the candidate is applying in Humanities stream, the candidate must score passing marks in 10th Board.
- To apply in Science Stream, the candidate must score at least 60% marks in 10th Board.
- Commerce Stream application requires the candidate to score a minimum of 55% marks in all subject.
For the admission purposes, the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan reserves a few percentages of the seats for the reserved candidates. The candidates will mention their Caste Categories on the Application Forms. During the document verification process, the candidates should present their caste certificates in original to the School Authorities. Following percentage of Seat Reservation is applicable.
- 7.5 percent of Scheduled candidates
- 15 percent of SC candidates
- 3 percent for differently abled candidates.
- 25 percent for student belonging to Economically weaker sections of society (EWS).
Who can apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019?
Admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya is for the central government, state government staff and then for the private employee’s wards. The students who belong to the categories mentioned below can apply for the admissions in the Kendriya Vidyalaya. There are 5 categories for the students under which they can apply. These categories are considered for the preference given to the candidates for the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019 -20.
- First preference is given to the central govt employees ward.
- Second preference is for the army and ex-army man child.
- Third preference is for govt. employees
- Fourth for the single girl child quota.
- Fifth for private or self-employed personnel.
Defense/Central and State Government Priorities.
- 1st preference is given to the wards of transferable central govt. staff and ex-servicemen.
- 2nd preference is for non-transferable central government worker and ex-servicemen.
- 3rd preference is given to the wards of PSU/ autonomous bodies/ Institute of Higher Learning of Government Of India.
- 4th to transferable state government employees.
- 5th pref. to the ward of state government non-transferable employees.
- Last to children of any category if seats are vacant.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019 Registration
For KV Admission 2019 -20 the applicants are required to apply for the KV Admission 2019 Registration. By now, the Registration process for KV Admissions in Class 1 -12th Except Class 11th is over. Now, the portal to Register for admissions in 11th Standard will open soon. The link to apply will be declared here on this page. The candidates can follow the process and Apply for the same.
How to Register for KV Admission 2019 -20
The registration process can be done online and offline mode. For the classes 1st to 8th, parents can fill in the Application forms for their wards by simply visiting the Kendriya Vidyalaya. The application forms will be available with the School Principal. Parents can take the Application Forms from the School Principal, free of cost and submit it after filling in all the details. All the candidates or their Parents can fill in the application form online too. Follow the steps given below.
- Visit the link provided here for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019 Instructions – Click Here.
- Read all the instructions provided on the page.
- Once done, confirm the declaration and proceed.
- The candidate would be required to use the First Time User Sign up, if its the first time they are applying for the KV Admissions 2019 -20.
- Enter the Name of the Child, Date of Birth, Valid Phone Number and Email Address, an OTP will be generated and sent to you through the registered number.
- Verify the code and Login Code will be generated.
- Login Code will be used to Log in and apply for the admissions.
- Login on the Admission Application Portal using Login Code and Date of Birth of the candidate.
- Submit your Basic Details, Choice of School, Upload the necessary documents, Check the declaration and submit.
- After the submission, the Application Submission Code will generate. This proves the confirmed submission of Application Forms.
- Visit the link provided here to print your application form after filling it – Click Here.
List of Documents to attach for KV Admissions 2019 -20
Following list of documents are required to be attached along with the Registration Form of Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019 -20. The candidates should make sure that all these documents are in original and in photocopies too.
For Class I
- Certificate of proof of age in the form of a birth certificate issued by the authority competent to register births.
For other classes
- The date of birth would be accepted which recorded in the transfer certificate issued by a school recognized by the State Education Department.
- The original DOB certificate should be returned to the parent after verification.
- Admissions up to Class VIII may be granted without any school transfer certificate provided the child is otherwise eligible and his birth certificate has been issued by a Govt. body or affidavit.
- A certificate of relationship must be produced for grandchildren of the Honorable Members of Parliament, PSU Employees, and KVS employees.
- SC/ST/EWS/OBC and BPL categories candidates are required to produce a certificate issued by a state or union government.
- Handicapped or physically disabled candidates are required to produce a certificate from a civil surgeon or rehabilitation center.
- A certificate of retirement for uniformed Defense personnel.
- Proof of Residence.
KV Admission 2019 Selection list
Before releasing the final list of selected candidates, KV releases various other lists. The admission process takes place in stages. If all the available seats are not filled in first Selection list then subsequent lists are also declared. All these lists will be published on the official website of the concerned Kendriya Vidyalaya and also on Notice Boards of the schools. The different lists are:
- List of registration of candidates,
- List of eligible candidates,
- Waiting list,
- List of selected candidates, and
- Other lists
The selection list of class- I was declared on 9th April 2019. Selection list of Class II onwards will be declared from 12th April 2019 to 20th April 2019. Selection list for Class XI is displayed within the 20 days of the publication of the result.
Important Instructions for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admissions 2019 -20
- Kendriya Vidyalaya advertisement and application form for admission was released in the month of February 2019. For Class 11th Application Process is due.
- Candidates must apply only if there is a vacancy in the concerned Kendriya Vidyalaya.
- The mere application does not confirm the admission of an applicant to the school.
- Incomplete application forms will be rejected.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Application forms must be submitted to the respective school on time.
- The documents submitted along with the application form must be genuine. Admission secured on the basis of wrong information and documents will be canceled.
- KV Admission in class II to class VIII is made on the basis of a priority category system.
- KV Admission to class XI is done on the basis of an admission test.
- Students are advised to stay in touch with the official website of the respective KV and with our page for the latest updates and information regarding the admission.
- For any query or issue related to the admission, readers are advised to contact the concerned Kendriya Vidyalaya.