Madhya Pradesh professional examination board will release the M.P B.Ed result 2019 in the month of June 2019. It is a state level entrance examination. M.P B.Ed 2019 is conducted for admission into B. A B.Ed, B.Sc, B.EI.Ed courses. Only those candidates who have domicile of Madhya Pradesh and passed their 12th classes are eligible for admission into these courses. The result of M.P B.Ed 2019 will be released in the form of rank list in online mode. M.P B.Ed result 2019 will be released only for those candidates who appeared in the exam. The candidates can download their M.P B.Ed result 2019 from the official website. It will not be sent via post or any other medium to any candidate. Read the full article to know more information regarding MP B.Ed 2019 exam.
M.P B.Ed 2019 Important Dates
The exam of M.P B.Ed was conducted in the month of May 2019. Those candidates who qualify exam will make their name in the merit list. The candidates will be given admission on the basis of merit list. You can check important dates regarding M.P B.Ed 2019 in the following points.
|Release of the application form||2nd week of April 2019|
|Last date to apply application form||Ist week of May 2019|
|Entrance examination||May 27 to May 28 , 2019|
|M.P B.Ed result 2019||In the month of June 2019|
|Merit list release date||Ist week of July 2019|
M.P B.Ed 2019 Result
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test and the merit list prepared on this basis. The result of M.P B.Ed will release in the month of June 2019. After the announcement of the M.P B.Ed result 2019, those who qualified the exam will go for the counselling process. The result of M.P B.Ed will be displayed on the official website of the exam.
How to download MP B.Ed Result 2019
In this section, we mention some steps which will guide the candidates to download their result. You should follow below-mentioned steps in the correct sequence to check the M.P B.Ed result 2019.
- Go to official website i.e vyapam.nic.in .
- Check the “download score card” link on the page and click on that link.
- You will be redirected to the new page.
- Enter your roll number and date of birth on the login page and click on the submit button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Verify all the details and result in your scorecard.
- Download a digital copy of your result and also take a printout copy for future use.
- Information Available On the M.P B.Ed 2019 Scorecard
Read More About: JNU admission 2020.
Scorecard will be issued by M.P.P.E.B, only for those aspirants who successfully appeared for the exam on 27-28th May 2019. You will see following details mentioned on your M.P B.Ed scorecard.
- Aspirant name
- Category of the candidate
- Candidate’s father name
- Rank of the candidate
- Roll number
- Qualifying status of the examination
- Category rank
- Exam Name
- Section wise score of the candidate
Tie Breaking Criteria Of M.P B.Ed 2019
If two students secured the same marks in the examination in the written test then their rank in the merit list will be determined by Date of birth. Candidate older in age will be given preference over the younger one.
M.P B.Ed 2019 Counselling Process
Those aspirants who qualify the test and make their name in the merit list shall be eligible to take part in the counselling process of M.P B.Ed 2019. To take part the counselling process you have to follow below-mentioned steps.
- First you have to register yourself for counselling process by visiting the official website.
- After completion of the registration process successfully candidates will receive an acknowledgement slip which may have aspirants photograph and signature.
- In the next step, you have to choose at least 5 colleges on the list.
- Candidates will be allotted colleges on the basis of their preferences in the list, marks secured in the exam, reservation etc.
- Those aspirants who will be allotted a seat in the counselling process should report to the college with required documents.
List Of Required Documents For The Admission Process
You will be required the following list of documents at the allotted college for verification.
- Admit card
- Score Card
- Acknowledgement Slip
- 10th certificate
- 12th mark sheet
- Category certificate
- Passport size photographs