Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited has released the notification of MPPGCL Apprentice Vacancy 2019. There are total of 209 vacant posts for which the interested and eligible candidates can submit their application. MPPGCL Apprentice Online Form has been released on 31st December 2018 and the last date to submit the application form is 15th January 2019. Make sure that you are using correct details only while filling the MPPGCL Apprentice Application Form 2019. The name of the posts for which MPPGCL Notification has been released is Graduate Apprentice, Technician (Diploma) Apprentice and ITI Apprentice. You can check the other details related to the MPPGCL 2019 Recruitment on this page below.
Important Dates of MPPGCL Recruitment 2019
|MPPGCL Application Form Release Date||31/12/2018|
|Last Date to fill MPPGCL Online Form||15/01/2019|
MPPGCL Vacancy 2019
As discussed above, there are 209 vacancies for the posts of Graduate Apprentice, Technician (Diploma) Apprentice and ITI Apprentice. The candidates who are interested and meeting the eligibility criteria should submit their form as soon as possible. MPPGCL Apprentice Form 2019 is available online and the link to fill the application form is available on this page. Further, check the MPPGCL Apprentice Vacancy details in the table available below.
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancy|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||08|
MPPGCL Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
It is necessary to fulfill the eligibility criteria of the MPPGCL Apprentice Recruitment in order to submit the application form. It is advised to all the interested candidates to read the MPPGCL Apprentice Notification 2019, to get the information in detail. The board will not accept the MPPGCL Apprentice Online Form of a non-eligible candidates under any circumstances. The conditions such as educational qualification, age limit etc. should be met by an applicant. The essential qualifications to apply for MPPGCL Apprentice 2019 Recruitment are as follows
- The applicant should hold Degree/Diploma/ITI in the relevant trade issued from a recognized University/Institute.
- The age of the applicant should be in between 18 Years to 25 years. The applicant’s belonging to the reserved category will get the benefit of age relaxation as per the Government’s Rule.
MPPGCL Apprentice Application Form 2019
The application form of MPPGCL Recruitment is available online. The link to submit the MPPGCL Apprentice Online Form 2019 is available on this page. Do not use incorrect information at the time of filling the application form otherwise, your application shall be liable for rejection. Fill the online form as early as possible in order to avoid the last minute rush. Since the application form is available online, so do not send the form either through Registry or Speed Post. Check the steps to successfully submit the application form below.
- Click on the link available on this page.
- Then fill the required details such as Name, Parent’s Name, DOB, Age, Educational Qualification etc.
- Upload your photo and signature in the required size and format.
- Make the payment of the application fee by using the available mode i.e online or offline.
- Check the filled in the information and click on the submit button.
- Take the printout of the application form and keep it safe for the further use.
MPPGCL Apprentice Salary
|Name of the Post||Salary Per Month|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||Rs.3542/-|