National Institute of Design will conduct NID Entrance Exam 2020. The application form for NID 2020 will release in the month of October 2019. All interested and eligible candidate can fill the application form. The application form will release at the NID Official Website i.e www.nid.edu Through NID Entrance Exam 2020 candidate will get admission in UG and PG courses of Design. NID exam will be conducted in two stages -prelims and mains. The student will apply for NID exam 2020 in online mode. We will provide a direct link of NID 2020 Application form on our website. Students can directly apply for NID online application form 2020 from our website. Candidates are requested to regularly visit our page for any latest update of National Institute of Design Entrance Exam 2020.
Important Details OF NID 2020
NID release application form every year so that candidates can take admission in colleges of design. You are requested to fill each and every detail correct in the application form. Here you can check important information of NID 2020 entrance exam in the following table.
Also Read Here: UGC NET 2020
|Full Name of the Exam||National Institute of Design Entrance Test|
|Commonly Known as||NID|
|Courses Offfered||UG and PG|
|NID Application Form Fees||Rs. 2000 for B.Des and Rs.4000 for M.Des|
NID Exam Dates 2020
Here you can check all important dates of NID 2020 Dates. We are providing here all tentative dates. The official dates of NID 2020 will be updated here just after declaration by authorities. All aspirant who are going to appear in Entrance Exam of NID 2020 should know these dates.
|Application Form Release Date||1st week of October 2019|
|Last date to fill the online application||2nd week of November 2019|
|Last date for submitting the online application form with late fee||3rd week of November 2019|
|Last date for receiving printed application forms along with Demand Draft||3rd week of November 2019|
|Modification of Application Form||3rd week of November 2019|
|Prelims Admit Card Release Date||2nd week of December 2019|
|NID 2020 Prelims Exam Date||1st week of January 2020|
|Prelims Result Release Date||3rd week of March 2020|
|Rechecking window with payment mode||3rd week of March 2020|
|Mains Admit Card Release Date||1st week of May 2020|
|NID 2020 Exam Date Mains||In the month of May 2020|
|Mains Result Release Date||Last week of May 2019|
NID 2020 Application Form
Students will be required to visit the official website to fill the application form of NID 2020. You are requested to fill each and every detail in the application form correctly as per records or certificates. No correction will be entertained by official once after submitting the application form of NID 2020. You must need to fill NID application form to participate in the exam. In the NID 2020 application form, you will have to provide all basic details like name of the aspirant, fathers name, active mobile number, active email id etc.
How to Fill NID Application Form 2020?
This section is helpful to those candidates who don’t have an idea how to fill the application form for NID entrance exam 2020. You can check the steps written below to fill an online form of NID. Aspirants need to follow steps in the exact manner as written below to apply for NID Exam 2020.
Step 1 – NID Registration 2020
- Go to the official website – admissions.nid.edu
- Click on the link “NID Application Form 2020”.
- First you need to register yourself.
- Enter mobile number and Email ID to register yourself.
- You will be assigned application number and password for Log in portal.
Step 2 – Fill Application Form
- Enter Application Number and password at login portal.
- NID Application Form will appear on your screen.
- Enter basic details like name, father’s name, address, date of birth, educational qualification etc.
- KIndly check all details carefully in the NID 2020 application form.
Step 3 – Uploading Important documents
- Upload your recent passport photograph and signature in JPG/ JPEG format and not exceeding 100 KB in size.
- Further, upload OBC-NCL category certificate (if applicable) in JPG/ JPEG format and not exceeding 150 KB in size.
- After that upload PwD certificate (if applicable) in JPG/ JPEG format and not exceeding 150 KB in size.
- An aspirant has to upload the first and last page of their valid passport if applying under the Overseas category in JPG/ JPEG format and not exceeding 150 KB in size.
Step 4 – Payment of Fees
- In last you have to pay Application fees to submit the online application form of NID.
- You can use debit/credit card to pay the fees.
- General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs.2000 while there is relaxation for reserved categories.
NID 2020 Application Form Fees
You can check application form fees of NID 2020 as per courses in the following table.
|Courses||For general category(In Rs)||For OBC – NCL/SC/ST/PWD (In Rs)||Overseas (In Rs)|
|Both B.desh and GDPD||1500||Rs 1500||1500|
|M.desh for one discipline only||3000||750||Rs 1500|
|M.desh for two disciplines only||1500||1500||Rs 1500|
NID 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria before apply for the exam. You can check eligibility criteria of NID 2020 for UG and PG courses in the following points.
For UG Courses
- The maximum age must be less than 20 years.
- Must pass class 12th from any recognized board or university.
For PG Courses
- The maximum age must be less than 30 years.
- Having a bachelor degree from a recognized university or college.
NID 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for NID 2020 prelims will release in the 2nd week of December 2019. No candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination without hall ticket. We will provide the direct link to download admit card for NID Prelims and Mains here just after declaration by the conducting authorities. You will require registration number and date of birth to download NID 2020 Hall Ticket. The conducting Authorities will not send admit card separately to any candidate via post, mail or any other medium. You must have to visit the official website to download your admit card.