PM Modi Scholarship 2019 | Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi has taken an initiative to provide PM Modi Scholarship 2019. This PM Scholarship 2019 is for bringing help and to create more and more opportunity for the students in need. The students who have cleared 10th and 12th exams are provided with this scholarship for 10th Passed and Scholarship for 12th Passed. These students can easily take this opportunity and pursue their Higher Education. In this article, we will provide you all the relevant information for PM Scholarship Scheme. Read along to know how you can submit the PM Modi Scholarship 2019 Online Form.
PM Modi Scholarship – An Initiative by Prime Minister of India
Our Honorable Prime Minister, Mr. Narendra Damodardas Modi, has taken an initiative to provide Financial Supports to the 10th & 12th Passed Students to pursue higher studies if they need. The candidates who are aspiring to pursue courses like BE, BTech, Medical, Pharmacy, Engineering, BBA, BCA, etc. can take advantage of this Scholarship. Under this scholarship scheme financial help will be given to 82 thousand students which will divide equally among 41 thousand boys and 41 thousand girl students. Successful students will be awarded the scholarships every year among the students across the country.
Also Read Here: COMEDK Admit Card 2019
Eligibility Criteria for PM Modi Scholarship 2019
Not everyone can apply for the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme. PM Modi Scholarship 2019 Online Form can only be filed by the eligible candidates. If you fail to abide by the given Eligibility Criteria, your PM Scholarship Application Form will be rejected. Check out the following PM Scholarship 2019 Eligibility Criteria before to apply for PM Modi Scholarship 2019 Registration.
- If the family annual income of the candidate is not more than Rs 6 lakh, and
- The students who are doing a regular course is eligible for this scholarship.
- The candidate’s age must be in between 18 to 25 years.
- Any student doing a distance learning course is not eligible.
- The candidate must apply for one single course only.
- If you apply for multiple courses the PM Modi Scholarship 2019 Online Form will be rejected.
- You must score a minimum of 50% marks in consecutive years of the degree course or the PM Modi Scholarship will stand canceled.
PM Scholarship 2019 Latest List
|Scholarship Name||Eligibility||Last Date to Apply|
|PM Scholarship For Ex-Serviceman||12th Passed||15-Nov-2019|
|Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship For 10th Passed Students||10th Passed||May to June 2019|
|National Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2018-19 (NMMS)||9th to 12th||May to June 2019|
|Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF 2018-19||12th Passed||15-Oct-2019|
|Prime Minister‘s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles 2018-19||12th Passed||31-Oct-2019|
PM Modi Scholarship Scheme 2019
There are various Schemes that are under the wing of PM Modi Scholarship 2019. Each Scheme has some variations in the Eligibility Criteria. Only the candidates who are eligible for the respective Scheme would be able to apply for it. Here we are sharing some of the most prioritized PM Modi Scholarship Scheme (PMSS).
Scholarship for 12th Passed by PM
The candidates would be able to apply in the following tests and clearing anyone would get them the PM Modi Scholarship 2019 to pursue studies after 12th Standard.
|Name of the Exam||Description||Eligibility||Last Date to Apply||Application Fee||Apply Here|
|NEST 2019||National Entrance Screening test – for admissions in MSc. in basic Science. Exams in June 2019||Born before August 1998, 12th cleared/appearing from recognized board.||24th April 2019||Rs 1000 General / OBC Male. Rs 500 SC/ST/Female etc.||Click Here|
|AIYSEE 2019||All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination – for engineering and medical entrance examinations||Appearing or cleared 12th Boards, 55% marks necessary in 12th Boards||31st March 2019||Rs 1100||Closed|
|Merit Scholarship 2019||For SC/ST/OBC/ Minority Students, Delhi 2019||Reserved Category Candidate only, based on merit in 12th Board Exam||30th November 2019||No fees||Offline|
PM Modi Scholarship 2019 for Ex-Servicemen
Prime Minister Scholarship scheme is an initiative taken by Kendriya Sainik Board Secretariat, Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare and Ministry of Defense, Government of India. The purpose of this scholarship is to provide opportunities for higher and technical education for dependent wards and widows of EEX-Servicemen/Ex-Coast Guard personnel.
Eligibility Criteria for PM Scholarship 2019 – Ex-servicemen
All the following Eligibility Criteria must be fulfilled for the purpose of PM Modi Scholarship 2019 for Ex-Servicemen.
- Any student who has taken admission to any technical or professional Diploma/Graduation course in the year 2019 -20.
- The candidate must be studying any of the courses mentioned below from a recognized Govt. regulatory body.
- It is necessary that you have passed class 12th / Graduation or any Diploma course with minimum or above 60% marks.
- Any student who is a dependent ward or a widow of Ex-Servicemen and Ex-Coast Guard personnel who died in harness or got disabled during coast guard service or military service.
- Para-Military Personnel cannot apply for this Scholarship Scheme.
- Working Candidates are not eligible for the Scholarship.
- The Scholarship is not given to pursue study Abroad.
- Applicants must not be getting any wage for a professional degree course.
- The candidate must be pursuing studies through only a regular course and not a distance learning course.
- Any student pursuing Master Degree Courses is not eligible.
Courses Applicable for PM Modi Scholarship 2019
Following courses are available for the application. That means the candidate benefitting from the PM Modi Scholarship 2019 for Ex-servicemen can apply for the following courses.
PM Modi Scholarship for Ex-servicemen Online Form
PM Modi Scholarship 2019 can be applied for through the official website of the National Scholarship Portal 2019. The candidates before applying to any scholarship must see to it that they have fulfilled the Eligibility Criteria. To Apply for P.M Scholarship Scheme for ex-servicemen, candidates can apply through the link in this blog. You will further find all the important details like eligibility criteria, exact dates, application form and other conditions which need to full fill. following the steps are given below.
- Visit the official website or Click here
- Go through the Guidelines before you proceed to apply online.
- Submit all the necessary details asked on the PM Modi Scholarship 2019 Registration Form.
- Verify all the details and submit along with the Verification Code.
- Upload all the Scanned Documents that are asked to be submitted.
- Make sure that the Documents you upload are exactly like the format demanded by the portal.
- Submit the applicable fee.
- Print your Confirmation Page.
- Keep your Registration Number/ Application Number and Password safe.
Note: The same procedure can be applyied for various kind of Scholarship Schemes on National Scholarship Portal. The candidates should follow the page regularly to find the recent updates regarding PM Modi Scholarship 2019.
Read More: National Scholarship Portal 2019
Selection Procedure For PM Scholarship For Ex-Servicemen
The selection procedure will be conducted as per the category and percentage of marks obtained by the applicant in class 12th. The preference will be given in selection serial wise as mentioned below for the Children, or Widows of Ex-servicemen, and Coast Guard who:-
- Are killed in action.
- Got disabled in action.
- Had died during service for Military or Coast Guard service.
- Got disabled in army service or Coast Guard service.
- Are the recipient of gallantry awards, irrespective of the rank.
- PBOR Only.
List of Documents Require For PM Scholarship For Ex-Servicemen – Category Wise
Following Documents are required for the PM Modi Scholarship 2019 for Ex-servicemen for each category. The candidates who are applying for the Scholarship should make sure that they provide these documents whenever asked.
|Category 1st||For Army – Part II Order|
|For Navy – Genform|
|Air Force – POR|
|Category 2nd||For Army – Part II Order|
|For Navy – Genform|
|Air Force – POR|
|Category 3rd||For Army – Part II Order|
|For Navy – Genform|
|Air Force – POR|
|Category 4th||For Army – Part II Order|
|For Navy – Genform|
|Air Force – POR|
|Category 5th||Award certificate with the gazette notification|
|Category 6th||ESM Identity Card or PPO|
List of Documents for PM Modi Scholarship 2019
PM Modi Scholarship 2019 has proved to be of the great help to all the candidates aspiring for the Higher Education but fail to apply in reputed Colleges and Institutes because of the unstable financial background. Providing these funds, Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Damodardas Modi made sure that these candidates get a fair chance of education. Following list of Documents is necessary for every Scholarship Scheme. Though confirmed list can be checked through the official notice from the National Scholarship Portal.
- Certificate of Ex-Servicemen/Ex-Coast Guard Personnel duly signed by ZSB/CG HQ
- Duly signed confide certificate by the Vice Chancellor/Dean/Principal/Vice
- Principal/Registrar/Associate Dean/Deputy Registrar/Director/Deputy Director
- Certificate issued by Bank Manager stating the seeding of Aadhar Card with student’s Bank account.
- Marksheet of class 10th as a proof of date of birth.
- Complete marksheet of any, of course, obtained Class 12/Graduation (3 years)/Diploma (6 semesters whichever course has been completed.
- Copy of the first page of student’s bank passbook or a canceled cheque of the account.
If applicable category certificate.
- Aadhar card.
- In case the ward born after the retirement of ESM self-certificate/affidavit of ESM is also required.
- All the above-mentioned documents should be submitted only in PDF/JPEG or JPG format.
- Maximum two wards of an Ex-Servicemen can apply for this Scholarship.
FAQs related to PM Modi Scholarship 2019
Ques 1. Can I apply for PM scholarship through online mode?
Ans – Yes, Depends on scholarship mode you choose. Some PM Scholarships are online mode and some are offline.
Ques 2. I am pursuing my second year of professional course, am I eligible to apply?
Ans – No, you are not eligible to apply. Only the students who are in their first year can apply for PM Scholarship, except for lateral entries and integrated course.
Ques 3. Is PM Scholarship Scheme is applicable for Diploma Courses?
Ans – No, this is not for the students who are pursuing their diploma courses. Prime Minister Scholarship scheme covers only professional degree courses like AICTE, UGC, MCI, etc.
Ques 4. PM Scholarship is for PG courses as well?
Ans – No, PM Scholarship covers Undergraduate and MCA and MBA courses only.
Ques 5. PM Scholarship is provided for abroad studies as well?
Ans – No, the scholarship is only for the studies in India.
Ques 6. I am a scholar of PMSS, I am eligible to apply again?
Ans – No, you can avail for the scholarship only for one time.
Ques 7. What are the eligibility criteria I have to meet to get the benefits for the subsequent years?
Ans – You have to secure minimum 505 marks in each semester to continue the benefits of PM scholarship. Failing in any semester will lead to discontinuation of the scholarship.
Ques 8. PM Scholarship is for civilians or wards of Para– Military personnel/central armed forced police?
Ans – No, this scholarship is forwards and widows of EX servicemen who have served coast guards, airforce, army or navy.