Rajasthan PTET 2020 – PTET is a Pre Teacher Education Test conducted in the Rajasthan State. Government Dungar College Bikaner (GDCB) will conduct PTET 2020. Those candidates who qualify the exam with good marks will get admission in Bachelor Programs. These Programs include a 2-years B.Ed course and a 4-years integrated B.A. B.Ed/B.Sc. B.Ed program. The Application Form for PTET will release in the month of February 2020. It will be released in online mode. The student will be able to apply for PTET 2020 at the official website. Admit Card will be issued only to those aspirants who successfully apply for the exam. Read the complete article for more details regarding Rajasthan PTET 2020 like Application Form, Important Dates, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, etc.
PTET 2020 Highlights
Check important information related to Rajasthan PTET exam in the following table.
|Exam Name||Pre Teacher Education Test|
|Popular as||PTET 2020 or Rajasthan PTET|
|Conducting Authority||Government Dungar College Bikaner (GDCB), Rajasthan|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Category of Examination||Graduate Entrance Test|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Status of Notification||Released|
|Application Form Release Mode||Online Mode|
Rajasthan PTET 2020 – Important Dates
The exam for PTET will be conducted in the month of May 2020. All those who are preparing for the exam must know important dates of all the events related to the exam in the following table.
|Name of the Event||Important Dates|
|Application Form Release Date||February 2020|
|Final date to deposit Application Fee||April 2020|
|Last Date to apply for the exam||April 2020|
|Generation of Hall Ticket||May 2020|
|PTET 2020 exam date||May 2020|
|Entrance examination for integrated B.A. B.Ed/ B.Sc. B.Ed program||May 2020|
|Publishing of an Answer Key||To be notified|
|Result Declaration||May 2020|
|Commencing of the Counselling process||June 2020|
A student must know PTET 2020 Eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. You can check the Eligibility Criteria in the following points.
- Those students who have passed graduation through a correspondence course from any University by taking only one University examination or have not studied through a 10+2+3 scheme or 10+1+3 (old scheme) are not eligible to apply for the exam.
- Aspirant with minimum 50% marks at the Bachelor‘s degree examination of the University (Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer) or of any other University recognized as equivalent is eligible to apply for admission to B.Ed./Shiksha Shastri Courses through PTET 2020.
- S.C., S.T., OBC, special backward classes as well as physically challenged and widow or divorcee women candidates of Rajasthan securing a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate in the Bachelors /Masters Degree level examination are eligible to apply for the exam.
- No relaxation in the minimum percentage as required above will be given to any aspirant.
PTET 2020 Application Form
The Conducting Body will release Rajasthan PTET Application Form in the 3rd week of February 2020. All interested and eligible students can apply for the PTET exam. You will be able to fill the application form on the official website. Students are requested to fill all details in the Online Form as per their certificate records. In the PTET 2020 Application Form, you will be asked to enter your personal details like Name, Address, Mobile Number, Email Id, Upload documents, etc. Your Application Form will be rejected if you fill any kind of wrong detail in it.
Hall Ticket is the most important identity proof of the aspirant. No student will be allowed to appear in PTET 2020 without Admit Card. It will be released a few after completion of the application process. PTET 2020 Admit Card will be released at the official website. You will require Application Number and Password at the login portal to download Hall Ticket. The Conducting Authorities will not send PTET Admit Card separately to any student via mail, post or any other medium.
PTET 2020 Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern will help the student in the preparation of the exam. By knowing the PTET Exam Pattern they will get an idea of the Question Paper. Check the Exam Pattern in the following table.
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Number of Sections||4 (Mental Ability, General Knowledge, Aptitude, English/Hindi)|
|Total number of Questions in each Section||50|
|Total number of marks||600|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
Check Rajasthan PTET 2020 syllabus in the following points.
- Drawing Inferences
- Judgment & Decision Making
- Creative Thinking
- Functional Grammar
- Sentence structures
- कार्यात्मक व्याकरण
- वाक्य संरचना
- Professional Commitment
- Interpersonal Relations
General Knowledge (GK)
- Current affair (National & International)
- Indian History & Culture
- Environmental awareness
- Knowledge about Rajasthan
- India and its natural resources
- Great Indian personalities
PTET Cut Off 2020
Cut off is the minimum marks required to take part in the admission process. After completion of the exam students will eagerly wait for the declaration of cut off marks. It will be released on the official website along with the result. There are various factors on which PTET Cut Off will depend. Check the factors written below on which Rajasthan PTET Cut Off marks will depend.
- Number of Applicants
- Number of Available Seats
- Difficulty level of the Question Paper
Students can calculate their marks with the help of Answer Key before the result declaration. You just need to follow the below-mentioned steps to download PTET Answer Key 2020.
- Go to the official website of PTET.
- Click on the Answer Key link.
- Enter Application Number and Date of Birth at the portal.
- Rajasthan PTET Answer Key download link will appear on the screen.
- Download it and calculate your marks in the exam.
PTET Result 2020
Students can check their PTET Result 2020 on the official website. You are required to secure at least 40% marks in the test. Aspirants can check their result online by entering their Roll number or by entering their General details including Name, Mother’s Name and Date of Birth. Merit List is prepared on the basis of the performance in the entrance exam. Selected students are included in the merit list within the total number of seats available in different faculties and/or categories and are called for the Counselling process.
Check Rajasthan PTET Reservation Criteria in the following table.
|Special Backward classes||01%|
|For women (out of which 2% seats are reserved for divorced woman 8% seats for and widows)||20%|
|In-service or a discharged/retired defense personnel or his/her ward.||5%|
|Physically challenge (including blind, deal and or dumb and orthopaedic)||3%|
Preparation Tips for Rajasthan PTET
- Make a proper time table and strictly follows that.
- Candidate must have complete knowledge of the Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
- Revision is the key to success for this exam.
- Make short notes of important formulas for the exam day.
- Do not miss any lecture of the Coaching class.
- Give proper time to your health. Do exercise daily.