SAAT Admit Card 2019: Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test (SAAT) application form was released on 3rd December 2018. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply by filling online form till 31st March 2019. The application is available online at www.soa.ac.in. The concerned authority will conduct the online as well as the offline examination on different dates. Candidates will appear in the online examination from 13th April 2019 to 30th April 2019 as per their schedule. On the other hand, the date to commence the offline examination is 21st April 2019. Candidates have to download SAAT Hall Ticket so that they can get admission in the exam hall. Check the website regularly in order to get the updates on SAAT Exam Admit Card.
SAAT Admit Card 2019 @ www.soa.ac.in
Candidates have to download SAAT 2019 Admit Card so that they can sit for the examination. The information such as Registration / Application Number, Date of Birth etc. are important for downloading SAAT Hall Ticket 2019. The exam conducting body will not share SAAT Admit Card either through email or post with any candidate. We will update the link of admit card of SAAT 2019 on this page when it will be available. At the time of SAAT Admit Card 2019 download make use of correct details only. SAAT 2019 Hall Ticket will release for the eligible candidates only.
SAAT 2019 Admit Card (Hall Ticket) download @ www.soa.ac.in
|Latest Updates Registration Start Date||23rd November 2018|
|Online application form available||3rd December 2018|
|Last day to submit the application form||31st March 2019|
|Admit card release date||5th April 2019|
|Online exam||13th to 30th April 2019|
|Offline exam||21st April 2019|
|Result release date||04th May 2019|
|Choice Filling (Engineering Only)||5th to 8th May 2019|
|Choice Locking & Payment (Engineering Only)||6th to 8th May 2019|
|Counselling (Engineering Only)||12th May 2019|
How to download SAAT 2019 Admit Card?
The applicants shall be able to access SAAT Admit Card 2019 online very easily and conveniently. Those who are not aware of the online SAAT Hall Ticket download process can refer to this section. This section will be guiding the applicants in accessing their SAAT Admit Card successfully. So, read the step by step procedure to download SAAT 2019 Admit Card below.
- Visit the official website that is www.soa.ac.in or can click on the link available on this page (will update later).
- Then the page to fill the details will open in a new tab.
- After that fill the required details such as Registration / Application Number, Date of Birth etc.
- Further, click on the submit button for the submission of the details.
- SAAT 2019 Admit Card will display on the screen if the entered details will be correct.
- Check the details available in the SAAT Hall Ticket 2019.
- Download SAAT Admit Card and take the print out of it for further reference.
Information in SAAT 2019 Hall Ticket
SAAT Admit Card will carry the details which are of importance for the candidates from the examination point of view. It is the duty of a candidate to cross-check the printed details carefully and if found any error then contact the helpline services immediately. The following information shall be available in the exam admit card of SAAT 2019.
- Name of the candidate
- Photo and Signature of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Name of the Course
- Name of the subject and time of the exam.
- Examination Center
- Date of the examination
- Address details
Important Points About SAAT Hall Ticket 2019
- SAAT 2019 Admit Card will be available online at the official website www.soa.ac.in only.
- However, candidates will get the link to download SAAT Admit Card on this page also when it will be available.
- All candidates have to carry SAAT Hall Ticket 2019 so that they can get the permission to sit in the examination.
- Candidates have to show SAAT Admit Card 2019 on the demand of invigilator for the verification purpose.
- Do not share SAAT 2019 Hall Ticket with any other candidate as it is a non-transferable document.
- Candidates should not make any change in the information available in the admit card of SAAT 2019.
Documents Required Along With SAAT Admit Card
Candidates should carry the required documents along with the SAAT 2019 Admit Card. A Photo Identity Proof in Original will be required along with the SAAT Hall Ticket for appearing in the examination. Candidates may carry any one of the following document.
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Id Card
- Driving License etc.