State Bank of India (SBI) releases various posts every year for different posts such as Probationary Officer, Specialist Officer, Clerk etc. A lot of candidates apply for the examination in the hope to get selected for the applied post. Get the latest SBI Recruitment information on this page in order to submit the application form on time. State Bank of India is India’s multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a dream of many candidates to secure a job in the SBI. Check this page regularly in order to get the details of the latest SBI Job Notification. Recently, SBI SO Advertisement has been on 9th January 2019 and the last date to apply is 31st January 2019.
SBI Recruitment @ sbi.co.in
The application form releases online which is the most convenient method to apply for Bank Job, Police Job, SSC Job, Railway Job or any Government Job. The online form of SBI SO is available at the official website till 31st January 2019. However, we have updated the link to submit the form here @ recruitmentforms.in. So, you can use the link and fill the form easily. Try to submit the application form of SBI Latest Recruitment as soon as possible in order to avoid the last minute rush. Make sure that you are using correct details at the time of filling the application form.
Important Dates of SBI Latest Recruitment
You will get to know about the important dates of the current event of SBI from the table available below. As of now, SBI SO Recruitment is active so the related dates have been mentioned in the table for your help.
SBI Recruitment – Specialist Officer (SO) @ sbi.co.in
|Application Form release date||9th January 2019|
|Last date to apply for SBI SO Recruitment||31st January 2019|
SBI New Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for the SBI Jobs, one should fulfill the eligibility criteria. The required qualification is different for the different posts so read the notification carefully. The conditions such as educational qualification, age limit, experience etc. should be met by the candidates. The conducting body does not accept the application form of non-eligible candidates. So, it is very important to fulfill the required qualification. The overview of the eligibility criteria is available below.
- Candidate should have completed Graduation, Post Graduation in the concerned discipline from a recognized University.
- The min. age of a candidate should be 18 years. The reserved category candidates will get the benefit of age relaxation as per the Government Rules.
- Candidate should possess the required experience in the required discipline.
SBI Recruitment Notification – Application Form
The application form releases online at the website @ sbi.co.in. However, we will update the link on this page so that you can apply easily. Try to submit the application form as soon as possible. Do not send the application form either through speed post or registry otherwise, your application will not be accepted. Fill the application form of SBI Recruitment using true details only. Check the steps to apply online for the latest SBI Vacancies.
- Click on the link available on this page below.
- Then the page to fill the form will open in a new window.
- After that enter the required details such as Name, Educational Information, DOB, Age etc.
- Upload your recent photo and signature in the required size and format.
- Make payment of the application fee by using the available modes that either online or offline.
- Verify the filled in details and click on the submit button for submission of the form.
- Take the printout of it and keep it safe for further use.
We will update the other SBI Recruitment on this page as the advertisement will be available on the official website of State Bank of India. Follow the website recruitmentforms.in to get the updates on time.