TS EAMCET is the engineering entrance exam conducted in the state of Telangana. It is a state-level entrance examination. Through TS EAMCET 2020, candidates get admission in the state engineering colleges of Telangana for UG courses. Application form for TS EAMCET 2020 will release in the month of March 2020. The application form for TS EAMCET will release in online mode. Students can apply for TS EAMCET 2020 at the official website. Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance (TS EAMCET ) is being conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). This state-level examination is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered in University / Private Colleges in the state of Telangana and held once in a year. Read the complete article for more information regarding TS EAMCET 2020.
JNTU conducts this TS EAMCET Exam every year for Telangana students. You can check important information related to TS EAMCET 2020 in the following table.
|Exam Name||Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly Known as||TS EAMCET 2020|
|Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU) Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Counselling Conducting Body||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Purpose of Exam||Undergraduate Admissions for Engineering, Agriculture and Medicine|
Important Dates For TS EAMCET 2020
You must know dates all the events of TS EAMCET 2020 if you are going to appear for the exam. It will help you in preparations and also keep you updated about every upcoming event. You can check all important dates of TS EAMCET 2020 in the following table.
|Name of the Event||Dates (Tentative)|
|TS EAMCET 2020 Online Application form release||1st week of March 2020|
|Last date of application form submission without late fee||1st week of April 2020|
|Application correction window open||1st to 2nd week of April 2020|
|Last date of application submission with Rs.500/- late fee||2nd week of April 2020|
|Last date of application submission with Rs.1000/- late fee||3rd week of April 2020|
|Last date of application submission with Rs.5000/- late fee||4th week of April 2020|
|Last date of application submission with Rs.10000/- late fee||Last week of April 2020|
|Availability of Admit card||3rd week of April 2020|
|TS EAMCET 2020 Examination Dates||1st to 2nd week of May 2020|
|Publication of provisional answer key||3rd week of May 2020|
|Last date of Objection/Suggestion submission for answer key||3rd week of May 2020|
|Results announcement with Release of final answer key||4th week of May 2020|
|Release of Rank card||Last week of May 2020|
|Counseling Dates||2nd week of June 2020|
Candidate should check the eligibility criteria of TS EAMCET 2020 before apply for the exam. By knowing Eligibility Criteria you will get an idea whether you are eligible or not eligible for the exam. Check eligibility criteria in the following points.
- Nationality: Student applying for TS EAMCET 2020 should be Indian national or PIO/OCI cardholder.
- Domicile: Applying candidate should belong to Telangana or Andhra Pradesh state.
- Applying: Candidate should satisfy Non-Local/Local status requirements as per the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) order, 1974.
- Age Criteria: All those who are going to apply must have completed 17 years of age as on 31/12/2020.
- For Engineering/Biotechnology: You must have passed his 10+2 level with PCM as optional or related vocational courses in Engineering & Technology or its equivalent recognized by BIE Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form
In the application form, you have to provide personal information like Name, Address, Contact Number, Active Email Id, etc. You are requested to give each and every details as per certificate. Check all the details carefully before submitting TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form. We will provide direct link here to apply for the TS EAMCET 2020 exam.
How to Apply for TS EAMCET 2020?
The application form for TS EAMCET 2020 will release at the official website. We will provide direct link here to apply for TS EAMCET 2020. You can check important steps for filling the online form of TS EAMCET in the following points.
- First, go to the official website of TS EAMCET.
- On the homepage, click on the option “TS EAMCET 2020 Registration”.
- First register yourself by providing basic details like name, address, active mobile number etc.
- After registration, the application form process starts.
- In the TS EAMCET 2020 Application form Upload all required documents, photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fees.
- Check all the details carefully before submitting TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form.
- In last take a printout of the application form for confirmation purpose.
Important Note – Click Here to check all information regarding GPAT 2020.