UGC NET Admit Card 2020 | Appearing for an examination, Admit Card is the most important document. UGC NET 2020 Admit Card is required to appear in UGC NET 2020 examination. You must apply for the exam in February 2020. Thus the exam hall ticket will generate for you in the meantime. UGC NET Hall Ticket 2020 must be downloaded from the official website of NTA – ntanet.nic.in. We expect the release of UGC NET E-call Letter in the month of June 2020. An active link will be provided soon. Read in detail about UGC NET Admit Card Download.
UGC NET 2020 Admit Card Release Date
University Grant Commission affiliated, National Eligibility Test will commence in the month of July 2020. Though, confirmed dates will release along with the official notice. It is expected that by the 3rd week of June 2020 we will know the UGC NET Admit Card Release Date. In the table below, we are providing the important dates of all the scheduled events. Official Notice would confirm these dates. We advise you to follow us for the latest updates. All the recent news is brought to you at earliest.
|July Session 2020||December Session 2020|
|UGC NET 2020 Notification||In the month of February 2020||Last week of August 2020|
|Release of Online Application||1st week of March 2020||1st week of September 2020|
|Last date to fill online application||2nd week of April 2020||Last week of September 2020|
|Availability of Admit card||3rd week of June 2020||3rd week of November 2020|
|UGC NET 2020 Exam||1st or 2nd week of July 2020||2nd to 3rd week of December 2020|
|Release of Answer Key||4th week of July 2020||December 2020|
|Announcement of Results||1st week of August 2020||2nd week of January 2021|
|Declaration of Result||July 2020|
UGC NET Admit Card 2020
Before you enter the Exam Hall, you are asked to show your identification. An admit Card serves the purpose. While marking yourself present for the examination, the admit card serves the purpose. But, the admit card must belong to the candidate appearing in the specific examination. An Admit Card is that authority letter which proves your identity and eligibility to appear in the examination. The candidate’s information along with the exam details are mentioned on the UGC NET 2020 Hall Ticket. Remember to verify the details mentioned on the UGC NET E-call Letter 2020 before you proceed to download.
Keep your UGC NET Admit Card 2020 safely. It must not be soiled or torn in any way. Follow the instructions to Download the UGC NET 2020 Admit Card carefully. Do not miss out on the detail verification. If you find any corrections, contact the authorities. Only the candidates who successfully fill & submit their UGC NET Application Form 2020 online and follow all the rules, may download the admit card by following the steps.
How to Download UGC NET 2020 Admit Card?
Availability of UGC NET Admit Card 2020 is confirmed to be on the official website. Do not follow the fraudulent websites claiming to provide you with the UGC NET Hall Ticket. Without your login credentials, nobody can access the Hall Ticket. Verify the details thoroughly, then proceed to follow the steps here and Download UGC NET 2020 Admit Card.
- Visit the official website – ntanet.nic.in or click on the active link provided here.
- Check for the link of admit card on the official website.
- Submit your login credentials.
- UGC NET Admit Card 2020 will appear on the screen.
- Verify the details thoroughly, and the photograph etc.
- Click on Download or Ctrl + P to download it in PDF format.
- Take a coloured printout of the same.
- Keep 2-3 Xerox copies of the printed admit card for future references.
Details mentioned on UGC NET Hall Ticket 2020
We advise you to carefully go through all these details. These details would be mentioned on the UGC NET Admit Card 2020. In case you find any discrepancy, contact the National Testing Agency exam authorities. They will make the necessary and proved changes. It is your responsibility to come up with the correct Admit Card. No candidate will be allowed inside the exam hall in absence of a correct, and properly printed Admit Card. Following details are mentioned on the UGC NET Hall Ticket 2020.
- Name of the Candidate
- Examination Name
- Name of the Examination Committee
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Application Number
- Date of Birth of Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Gender of Candidate
- Disability Orientation
- Category of the candidate
- NET Subject opted by the candidate
- Reporting Time
- Examination Time
- Gate closing time of centre
- Test Center
- The venue of the Test Center
- Date of exam
- Shift of Exam
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Signature of Senior Director NTA (UGC – NET)
- Important Instructions for the candidate
Exam Pattern for UGC NET 2020
Having a thorough knowledge of UGC NET Exam Pattern 2020 is the stepping stone toward preparing for the NET exam 2020. Official Notice will declare the complete Exam Pattern and Syllabus for UGC NET 2020. If you are appearing for the examination you must know how the exam is conducted and what kind of syllabus is asked. These are some of the important facts about the UGC NET Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2020.
- The exam is conducted online.
- There are two papers, Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Paper 1 is for General Aptitude and General Awareness.
- Paper 2 is based on Subject-Specific Syllabus.
- There is a time gap of 30 minutes between the two papers.
- Paper 1 takes about 1 hour, whereas Paper 2 takes 2 hours for completion.
- The examination will be conducted in CBT mode only.
- All the questions are Multiple Choice Question.
- There is no negative marking in the examination.
- Paper 1 exam will be of 100 marks and paper 2 will be of 200 marks.