Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University, Bareilly will be conducting the UP B.Ed Counselling 2019. The counselling session of UP B.Ed shall commence from the first week of June 2019. Only those candidates will be able to attend the counselling session, who have qualified the examination of UP B.Ed. The counselling session will be conducted in an online mode. However, the procedure of choice allotment and seat allotment shall get conducted in an offline mode. In order to attend the counselling session, the candidate will have to get himself/ herself registered on the official portal of the concerned authority. For attending the counselling session, the candidates will have to get his/ her documents verified.
After the procedure of the document, verification gets done, the candidate will be getting a verification message (which will be holding the OTP) on his/ her registered mobile number, post which he/ she will have to pay the mandatory amount of fee. The applicant has to save that OTP as it will be required for the procedure of choice filling. In order to gain complete information of UP B.Ed Counselling 2019, one must read the article below.
UP B.Ed Counselling Dates 2019
The candidate, who have qualified the examination will have to make sure to be updated about the UP B.Ed Counselling Dates 2019. The official dates have not been announced by the authority yet. Till the time, go through the tentative dates mentioned below:
|Availability of the UP B.Ed Counselling Letter||May 2019|
|Starting of the UP B.Ed Counselling||June 2019|
|End of UP B.Ed Counselling 2019||June 2019|
|Commencement of Pool Counselling||June 2019-July 2019|
Phases of UP B.Ed Counselling 2019
The university will conduct the UP B.Ed counselling session in 2 phases, I.e., First Counselling and Pool Counselling. The phase-wise counselling is explained below:
- One, who is participating in the first counselling will have to log in using his/ her ID and password. After that, the candidate will have to upload his/ her bank account details and upload the scanned copy of his/ her mark sheet and marks.
- The applicant will have, then, to pay the mandatory amount of fee through the online mode. The amount, which one will have to pay is Rs. 750.
- Post the candidate pays the fee, he/ she will have to fill his/ her choice.
- The applicant will be allotted the seat on the basis of one’s rank. In order to get the seat allotted, the applicant will have to log in himself/ herself.
- Post the applicant have been allotted the seat, he/ she will have to download the provisional allotment cum confirmation letter.
- After that the candidate is done with all the above-mentioned procedures, he/ she will have to report to the allotted college with all the mandatory documents.
- The seat, which is left vacant shall be filled by the procedure of the Pool Counselling.
- One, who has not participated in the first round or were not allotted any seat or who were not able to take admission in any allotted seat in the first round shall be eligible to attend the pool round of UP B.Ed.
- The whole procedure shall be the same as of the first round.
- After all the procedures of the pool round have been attended by the candidate, he/ she will have to report to the allotted college along with the required documents.
- The applicants, who have secured a valid rank in the examination will be eligible to apply for the direct admission.
- One, who has appeared for the examination and have been enrolled in the waitlist but could not get admitted in any of the institutes will be able to apply directly for the aspired institute. Before applying for the college, the candidate must run an eye upon the number of the vacant seats in that institute.
- After the applicant has reported to the institute, the college will be verifying all the details from the official website of the university. Post the verification of all the details, the candidate shall be provided the admission in the university on the basis of one’s rank.
- Post the candidate has been allotted the seat, he/ she will have to pay the mandatory fee to the respective institute.