UP B.Ed Online Form 2019: Mahatma Jotiba Phule Rohikhand University, Bareilly will be conducting the examination. The application form of UP B.Ed. 2019 shall be filled by those candidates who want to make their career in teaching. The degree of Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) is required in every Government as well as Private School for the teaching job. In order to take admission in the college, it is important to fill UP B.Ed Form. Candidates should use correct information only while filling UP B.Ed Application Form 2019. Without filling the form of UP B.Ed 2019, no candidate can apply for admission in any college of Uttar Pradesh.
UP B.Ed Form 2019
UP B.Ed Application Form is available in online mode from 11th February 2019 at mjpru.ac.in. The date to release UP BEd Online Form and dates of other related events has been declared. We have updated the link of UP B.Ed. Apply Online 2019 on this page. Check the website in a regular manner to get the updates of UP B.Ed 2019 Form. The information such as Personal details, Educational details, Contact, Email etc. are important for filling online UP B.Ed Form. One should refer the notification to get the complete information before filling the form in order to avoid the mistakes.
UP B.Ed. Online Form 2019 – Important Dates
|UP B.Ed. Notification Release Date||11th February 2019|
|UP BEd Application Form 2019 Release Date||11th February 2019|
|Last Date to Fill UP B.Ed. Online Form 2019||11th March 2019|
|Last date to make payment||13th March 2019|
|Last Date to complete UP BEd Application Form||13th March 2019|
|Date of Entrance Examination||11th April 2019|
|Tentative date to release UP B.Ed Result||10th to 15th May 2019|
|Date of Counselling||1st to 30th June 2019|
|Date of commencement of Academic Session||1st July 2019|
|Direct Entry of candidates and last date of certification||10th July 2019|
How to fill UP B.Ed. Application Form 2019?
Filling UP B.Ed Form Online can be a concern for a few candidates. If you are among one of them then this section can be helpful for you. No candidate should submit the UP B.Ed Form either through registry or speed post. Mahatma Jotiba Phule Rohikhand University, Bareilly will not accept the form of such candidates under any circumstances. The step by step process to fill UP B.Ed Application Form 2019 is available in this section. Read the procedure so that you can submit UP BEd Online Form conveniently.
- Visit the official website mjpru.ac.in or click on the link available on this page below.
- Then the link to fill UP B.Ed Form 2019 will open in a new window.
- After that fill the required details such as Name, Parent’s Name, DOB, Mobile number, Email Id to complete the registration.
- Note down the 12 digit Registration Number to re-login your account and complete the application procedure.
- Mention address of correspondence as well as the permanent address in the given column.
- Upload your recent photo and signature in the required file format & size.
- Make payment of the application fee by using the available modes.
- Then take the printout of it and keep it safe for further use.
UP B.Ed. Online Form Fee 2019
Making payment of the UP BEd Application Form is one of the most important procedure. Without paying UP B.Ed Online Form Fee, no candidate can submit the application form. The fee can be paid either in online mode or in offline mode. The details of the application fee will be updated after the release of official notification. Check the steps to make payment of UP BEd Form Fee below.
- Online – To pay the application fee online go to the fee payment section. A new page will open and then click on the Pay application fee button. Choose the option such as Net Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card for making payment. Enter the required details such as Net Banking ID/Password or Card Number, CVV, Valid Through/Expiry Date. Click on the pay button. After that fill the OTP in the given space and click on the submit button.
UP B.Ed. 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling UP B.Ed Application Form 2019, one should check whether he or she is fulfilling the eligibility criteria or not. Possessing the required qualification is very much important otherwise the candidate will not be considered as eligible. An applicant should meet the conditions such as Educational Qualification, Min. Percentage etc. The concerned authority will not accept the UP BEd 2019 online Form of a non-eligible candidate. To understand the eligibility criteria in a detailed manner, one can refer to the official notification when it shall be available. However, an overview of the essential qualification for filling the UP B.Ed Online Form is available below.
- Passed Graduation in Humanities/ Science/ Social Science with minimum 50% Marks (for UR & Reserved Category) from a recognized University OR
- Completed B.E./B.Tech with minimum 55% marks (No % Criteria for Reserved Category Candidates) from a recognized University.