UP Scholarship Status 2019-20: Uttar Pradesh Government releases the UP Scholarship Application Form every year. It provides a monetary benefit to all those students of Uttar Pradesh who belongs to the economically poor background. The application form for this year shall release tentatively in the month of July 2019. After filling the form, students should check the Online UP Scholarship Status. Students can check the UP Scholarship Application Status online at scholarship.up.nic.in. The process to check UP Scholarship Status online is available on this page.
UP Scholarship Status 2019 @ scholarship.up.nic.in
It is important to check UP Scholarship Form Status to get to know about the report of the application form. We will update the link to check the UP Scholarship Status 2019-20 on this page when it will be available. In order to check the Online Application Status of UP Scholarship make use of the correct details. The information such as Registration Number and Date of Birth is important for UP Scholarship 2019 Status check.
UP Scholarship Status 2019-20: Important Dates
|Application Starts||July 2019||July 2019||July 2019|
|Last date of Application form||Sept. 2019||Sept. 2019||Sept. 2019|
|Last Date of Complete Form||Sept. 2019||Sept. 2019||Sept. 2019|
|Last Date of Submitting hard copy to Institute||Will Update||Will Update||Will Update|
|Application form Correction Date||Will Update||Will Update||Will Update|
UP Scholarship Application Status 2019 Check
This section will guide you about how to check UP Scholarship Form Status 2019-20. Those students who are not aware of the process can refer to this section so that they can exercise UP Scholarship 2019 Check Status. Students will be able to check UP Scholarship Status @ scholarship.up.nic.in. Further, read the step by step process to UP Scholarship Form Status Check below.
- Visit the official website scholarship.up.nic.in or you can use the link available on this page (will update).
- Then enter the details such as Registration Number and Date of Birth in the available space.
- After filling the details, click on the search button to check UP Scholarship Status.
- The information regarding the application form will display on the screen.
- This is how you can check the Status of UP Scholarship 2019-20.
If the Scholarship Form Status mentions Correct/Verified:
A student gets UP Scholarship 2019 Status as Correct/Verified then it means the information provided by the candidate in the application form is correct. The details are approved by the District Scholarship Committee.
If the scholarship.up.nic.in Status mentions Pending:
If a student gets the Status of UP Scholarship as Pending it means the application form is in the queue. In this case, the application will be locked digitally from the respective districts soon and forwarded for verification.
If UP Scholarship Form Status mentions Rejected:
A student will get the Online UP Scholarship Status as Rejected then it means the details filled in the application form is not correct. The concerned department will also reject the application form if the candidate will not meet the eligibility.
In case if the UP Scholarship Status shows Rejected by District Scholarship Committee, the candidate will receive the report of “Suspect”. Candidate should wait for the announcement for re-filling of the application and resubmit it later with complete and correct information.
UP Scholarship: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to apply for the examination should meet the eligibility. The concerned department will not accept the form of the non-eligible candidate under any situation. Refer to the official notification so that you can know about the required qualification in detail. An overview of the qualification is available in this section so that candidates can get the idea. While filling the form, check the eligibility criteria very carefully. Read the points available below to get the information.
- A candidate should have domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates studying in Class 9th and Class 10th should apply under the category of UP Scholarship Pre-Matric.
- Candidates who have completed Class 10 should apply under the category of UP Scholarship Post-Matric.
- A candidate who has completed Class 12 and enrolled in any UG/PG/Diploma/Certificate examination should apply under the category of Dashmottar category.
- The annual income of the family of the applicant must not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- (Two Lakhs).
- The income of the family in order to obtain UP Scholarship Pre-Matric should be as follows.