UP Scholarship 2019-20: Uttar Pradesh Government has released the UP Scholarship Application Form 2019 from 1st July 2019. The candidates may register till August 2019. UP Scholarship provides a monetary benefit to all those students of Uttar Pradesh who belong to the economically poor background.
After filling the form, students should check the Online UP Scholarship Status. Students can check the UP Scholarship Application Status online at scholarship.up.nic.in. The process to check UP Scholarship Status online is available on this page. Also, check the updated Time table below.
UP Scholarship Application Form – Click Here
UP Scholarship Status 2019 @ scholarship.up.nic.in
It is important to check UP Scholarship Form Status to get to know about the report of the application form. We will update the link to check the UP Scholarship Status 2019-20 on this page when it will be available. In order to check the Online Application Status of UP Scholarship makes use of the correct details. The information such as Registration Number and Date of Birth is important for UP Scholarship 2019 Status check.
UP Scholarship 2019-20: Important Dates
In the table below most important dates are mentioned. The candidates should consult the official Time table too for the changes and detailed information. In case of any updates, we will notify you here. Check the official Time table below.
|Application Starts||1st July 2019||1st July 2019||1st July 2019|
|Last date of Application form||10th October 2019||10th October 2019||10th September 2019|
|Last Date of Complete Form||24th October 2019||24th October 2019||16th September 2019|
|Last Date of Submitting hard copy to Institute||24th October 2019||24th October 2019||16th September 2019|
|Application form Correction Date||20/11/2019 – 30/11/2019||20/11/2019 – 30/11/2019||16/10/2019 – 25/10/2019|
Time-Table for Pre-matric Scholarship (2019-20)
Time-Table for Post Matric Scholarship (2019-20)
UP Scholarship Application Status 2019 Check
This section will guide you about how to check UP Scholarship Form Status 2019-20. Those students who are not aware of the process can refer to this section so that they can exercise UP Scholarship 2019 Check Status. Students will be able to check UP Scholarship Status @ scholarship.up.nic.in. Further, read the step by step process to UP Scholarship Form Status Check below.
- Visit the official website scholarship.up.nic.in or you can use the link available on this page (will update).
- Then enter the details such as Registration Number and Date of Birth in the available space.
- After filling the details, click on the search button to check UP Scholarship Status.
- The information regarding the application form will display on the screen.
- This is how you can check the Status of UP Scholarship 2019-20.
If the Scholarship Form Status mentions Correct/Verified:
A student gets UP Scholarship 2019 Status as Correct/Verified then it means the information provided by the candidate in the application form is correct. The details are approved by the District Scholarship Committee.
If the scholarship.up.nic.in Status mentions Pending:
If a student gets the Status of UP Scholarship as Pending it means the application form is in the queue. In this case, the application will be locked digitally from the respective districts soon and forwarded for verification.
If UP Scholarship Form Status mentions Rejected:
A student will get the Online UP Scholarship Status as Rejected then it means the details filled in the application form is not correct. The concerned department will also reject the application form if the candidate will not meet the eligibility.
In case if the UP Scholarship Status shows Rejected by District Scholarship Committee, the candidate will receive the report of “Suspect”. Candidate should wait for the announcement for re-filling of the application and resubmit it later with complete and correct information.
UP Scholarship: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to apply for the examination should meet the eligibility. The concerned department will not accept the form of the non-eligible candidate under any situation. Refer to the official notification so that you can know about the required qualification in detail. An overview of the qualification is available in this section so that candidates can get the idea. While filling the form, check the eligibility criteria very carefully. Read the points available below to get the information.
- A candidate should have domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates studying in Class 9th and Class 10th should apply under the category of UP Scholarship Pre-Matric.
- Candidates who have completed Class 10 should apply under the category of UP Scholarship Post-Matric.
- A candidate who have completed Class 12 and enrolled in any UG/PG/Diploma/Certificate examination should apply under the category of Dashmottar category.
- The annual income of the family of the applicant must not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- (Two Lakhs).
- The income of the family in order to obtain UP Scholarship Pre-Matric should be as follows.
Also, Read Here: PM Modi Scholarship 2019